Chapter Forty One: Scream

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" Me and Sasuke both yelling at the same time, we spit out the fire. Knowing very well this jutsu wouldn't work, I give the boys a little head start on their plan.

"It didn't work!" Naruto yelled out, slumping his back in defeat.

"You'll need much more heat than that to melt this ice." Haku said codly, as his ice mirrors shined brightly, and senbon where thrown at Sasuke, Naruto, and myself. Deflecting all the senbon thrown at me, Naruto and Sasuke weren't as lucky as they fell down to the ground in pain.

"Where's the needle attack coming at us from? Are they clones?" Naruto yelling at Sasuke and me in confusion I shrug my shoulders, as Naruto stood back up on his feet. "We've got to find the real one! Which one is it?" Naruto looking down at Sasuke, moves to look into each and every mirror, trying to spot a difference.

"Look into every mirror as hard as you like. You will never learn the secret." Haku stated as his voice echoed throughout the ice mirror prison.

"Oh, yeah? Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto yelled back in annoyance.

"No, don't!" Me and Sasuke both yell, as we turn to see a poof a clones explode from where Naruto stood.

"You've got 100 mirrors, then 100 of me will smash them all. Then I'll find were you really are!" Naruto yelled as his clones were defeated by Haku in a matter of seconds. The original falling back down on the ground in a ball, I look up to see Haku.

"These mirrors only reflect my image, allowing me to transport my self at light speed. Through my eyes, you appear to be moving in slow motion." Haku said calmly as he looked at us three.

"Haku. Don't do this! I know who you really are and what you've gone through! Remember that time we talked! Don't," more senbon being thrown directly at me, I deflect them all except one, piercing in my lung. Falling to my knees I cough out blood.

That's a fatal wound.. why the change from the original story line so quickly..?

My eyes going hazy Sasuke calls out to me as I look up and see him deflect the senbon for both me and Naruto.

I can't let him do this by himself. I can't. I have to stand and leave my wounds for Yoko's chakra to heal me. Now! Get up (y/n)!

Breathing out I push my hands on the ground and stand up, "Sasuke, we'll both guard Naruto, I need you to rip out this senbon from my lung, it'll be an easy target for Haku to hit if he wanted to injure me further." Sasuke nodding, he walks over to me and rips out the needle protruding from my back swiftly. Smiling I let out a little laugh, "Alright good. Yoko, I expect you to do your part as well!" Yelling I pull out a string of kunai and paper bombs from my pouch, "now let's go wild."
Jumping up in the air I make a hand sign with one hand "volcanic style: volcanic flames!" Breathing out the melting lava from my mouth, I simmer down the temperature ten fold, as it lays onto the string of my kunai. Throwing them all into each mirror I jump back down to Sasuke and Naruto and detente the paper bombs. Swiftly making other hand signs a barrier forms around us three, "absorption wall!" Pouring my chakra into protecting us all, the blast shocks the other three outside the mirror cage.

"Sasuke!" Sakura screamed as the explosion slowly died out

"(Y/n), Naruto!" Kakashi yelled out as I hear a clink of metal against metal.

"Your fights with me!" Zabuza yelled out as more metal against metal clashed against each other. Breathing out, I drop the barrier as the blast finally stopped, going into my pouch I grab my kuani once more for protection.

"Guys.. I don't think it worked." I whisper as senbon come heralding at us, "Sasuke! Watch out!" Realizing he wasn't prepared I quickly grab my marked kuani and throw it over towards him in time to take the dozen of senbon in my body. Groaning out in pain, I look to see Sasuke's eyes once more, widened in shock. "You okay?"