"It solves all your problems. It's comfortable to sit on and theres a mini massaging device but only to be used during emergencies. Just place it on your chair since I can't provide you a couch." Elsa instructed and I laughed then hugged her using one arm.

"My girl's being sweet today." I chuckled making her blush, she smiled  then placed the Periwinkles in a vase. A doorbell was heard and Anna rushed to the doors to open it.

Anna laughed and Elsa and I looked at the door. It was Kristoff and the other boys with their girls. Elsa tilted her head then invited them to the living room to sit.

"What's with the sudden group meeting?" Anna asked as she placed some orange juice on the glass table.

"We're going somewhere." Kristoff smirked then Anna raised a brow.

"And somewhere is....?" She asked making Kristoff chuckle.

"You'll know when you get there." He laughed and Anna pouted. I entwined my fingers with Elsa hand making her startle then look at me. I flashed her A grin and she blushed then avoided glances. I walked her to the door followed by the others then we went to our separate cars. Elsa stared at the remote of the radio and I chuckled then handed it to her.

"Yes, you may play with the controler." I laughed and she smiled widely while staring at the remote. She opened the radio as I turned on the engine and drove of. I focused my eyes on then road, Hiccup's car was in front of ours while Kristoff's was at the back and Flynn's car was on our right side. We entered the park's entrance to search for a free parking space. We decided to bring the girls here because they were gonna launch fireworks at exactly 7pm. It's only 6:07pm so we still have time to buy some food. I fiddled my pocket to search for the box I brought along with me. It was not bigger than my palm so it fitted perfectly on my pocket. I was going to give something to Elsa tonight so I thought that the fireworks display will do the trick.

We all met at the center of the park which had a fountain. We agreed on buying our snacks then meet back here just in time for the fireworks display.

"Eugene! There's a braiding station on that corner!" Rapunzel squealed while tugging Flynn's sleeves making him chuckle and walk her there. "I'm sleepy." Merida yawned amd Hiccup hugged her. "Let's go buy ice cream?" He asked and Merida immediately jolted then looked at him. "I may not be a 5 year old to act like this but..." she paused then smiled widely at Hiccup. "LET'S GOOO!" She squeaked while dragging him to a nearby Ice cream shop. I turned around and Kristoff and Anna were nowhere to be found. I sighed then looked at Elsa before placing my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"Where would you like to head milady?" I chuckled and Elsa looked around the park. She finally looked at me then pursed her lips.

"Do you think they have bacon here?" She asked and I laughed while pinching her cheeks.

"You're adorable" I chuckled then she raised a brow.

"Mmm no, no they don't." I sighed and Elsa frowned. I just remembered a burger shop nearby that allows you to design your own sandwich so... maybe they have bacon toppings there?

"Come on, I know a place that could possibly have bacon." I held her hand and walked to the burger store. Elsa's different from other girls cause... we should seriously stop it with the ABC choices but who cares anyway?-.-

She's different because

A.) Well, most girls wouldn't eat because they are afraid to gain fat but Elsa doesn't care.

B.) What kind of person would crave for bacon 6:30 at night? Yup, she's different alright.

We entered the store and Elsa's eyes widened as she saw different kinds of toppings that could be placed in a sandwich. She looked at me with her eyes gleaming in joy and I just nodded, allowing her to make her sandwich. I watched hee as she placed about 10 strips of bacon and some ham in her sandwich. Wow, she has some kind of taste buds. She giggled as she bit her sandwich then offered me the other one. I smirked and took the sandwich and checked What's inside. Luckily, it was ham and cheese. I thought she was gonna make me eat a sandwich-with-over-10-strips-of-bacon-that-would-taste-salty-but-atleast-it-has-ham kind of sandwich. She took out her purse to pay for our sandwiches making me—accidentally— slap her hand and she lost grip off her wallet and I immediately payed for it using my card. She glared at me before grabbing her purse once again and closed it. I took her hand and slightly massaged it.