Author's Notes

Random Note from the author

A heartfelt thank you to all of those who have supported my story uptil now. I'm so happy to see more reads, comments and votes these days. I love you all. I hope this keeps up and you keep reading this till the end.

So to all who have read till here. (Honestly I think a very few people have) Thank you and CHEERS! You have finished one half of the story. I hope I didn't bore you with my long chapters.

Okay! This is for those people who read but don't do anything else. It makes me very happy that you read it but please don't forget to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you guys. For a writer, a comment is like a feedback for their efforts. And if you like the chapter then you are welcome to vote. So please... otherwise ah nothing lol.

A special thanks to my editor Selina who has repeatedly encouraged me for this story even though she has only edited a few chapters of Destined Choice (she is very busy you see). I hope you keep being my editor. You're doing a wonderful job. :)

ABOUT THE THIRD PART :

So as you can see this story has taken a new turn. You can say that half of this story has been completed so another half to go. One thing though this part will be a bit slow on pacing as compared to the previous parts. So I would like to ask you to be patient while reading the story. It won't be boring I promise you. And it will only be for a while though.

Another thing I would like to share is there are going to be certain instances in this story which will make you hate those two characters. Plz don't hate them too much lol! ;)

Thank you once again. 

Take care xoxo.