When He was Drunk and Sober

-

The four men were dancing around the hill, three of them drunkly frolicking around Hamilton.

"We'll tell the story of tonight!" Lafayette wobbled.

"Lets have another round!" Hercules cheered.

"We'll,if it isn't Aaron Burr." Hamilton soberly said,spotting the man walking awkwardly past him.

"Sir." Aaron Burr looked very awkward to be in that situation.

"I didn't think that you would make it." Hamilton slurred.

"To be sure."

"Burr." The three boys stuck their faces in front of him and he backed away slowly.

"I came to say congratulations."

"Spit a verse Burr." Mulligan swung his arm around his shoulders and side hugged him.

"I see the whole gang is here." Burr pushed Mulligan away and sighed.

"You are the worst Burr." Lafayette said to Burr, dangling from Hamilton's neck.

"Ignore them. Congrats to you Lieutenant Cornel. I wish I had your command instead of manning George's jornel."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Now be sensible, from what I hear you be made yourself indispensable." Burr chuckled.

"Well what I heard. You've got a special someone on the side Burr." John swung his arm around Burr.

"Is that so?!" Hamilton grinned.

"Whatya tryna hide Burr." John stuck his face near Burr's.

"I should go."

"No these guys should go!" Hamilton pushed his group away from them.

"What!"

"No!"

"Leave us alone!"

Betty however was walking along. Trying o find her husband. When she saw three men wobbling and stumbling as they walked. She recognized it to be her husband, Lafayette and Mulligan.

"John what have I told you about being really drunk?!" She said to him.

"Not too much- but Bethie Baby. Don't you look swell?" He leaned onto his wife and she could smell alcohol on him.

"Great. I have to walk you home then." Betty sighed. "Laf, Herc. You go straight and maybe Lulian can help you out."

"Got that pretty lady." Herc mumbled.

"That's my wife!" John growled and Betty pulled him by the ear.

"I'm taking you home."

"Ow! Bethie Baby!" He winced in pain.

Betty walked alongside John, his arm strapped over her shoulder. As Betty carried her husband back home. She spotted a man, a man way to familiar to her.

"Wait for It!"

Wind blew harshly around him as he had years escape his eyes.

"Where are we-" John softly slurred.

"Shh. Hun stay low. I need to see this for myself."

"I am inimitable I am an original!" He screamed. "I'm not fall I g behind it running late! I'm not standing still I'm am lying in wait!"

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Voices were heard and Betty was confused.

"Hamilton faces an endless uphill climb! He had something to prove. He has nothing to loose. Hamilton's pace is relentless he wastes no time."

He pauses.

"What is it like in his shoes?"

Betty sighed and glanced at her husband who was just chuckling.

"Hehehe. Look at Burr. He's talking to nobody like an idiot."

"Wait till we get home."

"Am I getting laid?" He slurs and Betty groaned.

"Just let's go home."

-

Betty pushes her husband onto the bed and she walks away. Going to check up on her children.

She opens the door to see both children asleep. She sighs and walks back into her room. John trying to look all sexy.

"John I'm tired." She says to him. "I told you not to drink too much. How many pints of Sam Adams did you drink?"

"About. Maybe five?"

"John!" Betty groaned. "I have no time for this!"

Betty slips into her nightgown and climbs onto her bed. Her back facing John.

"Baby. Baby! Are you mad at Me?" He asks like a child. "Baby Bethie. Let's have sex tonight."

"No. Now go to sleep."

Betty placed a pillow in between her ears.

It worked for about  five minutes and he turned her over.

"Can you hug me to sleep?" He asks with a pout on his face.

"Fine. If you will go to sleep."

"I will!" He nodded eagerly. "My head."

Betty sighed and outstretched her arms and John later his head on her chest. His face hurried in her breasts.

"Okay then."

"Night." His voice was muffled and in about five minutes he was knocked out cold.

"Night you big baby." She muttered before going to sleep.

-

John's eyes fluttered open, he looked up to see his wife sleeping soundly as a baby. His head pounding immediately.

"Ow."

Betty's eyes snapped open and looked down at John smiling.

"Rise and shine my baby John." She chuckled and John groaned, slowly getting up. "Guess who had five pints of Sam Adams yesterday."

John stopped in his tracks remembering the night before.

"Heh. What are you talking about?" He chuckled in a scarred tone. "That was Herc."

"Well. Let us see. The night before you decided it would be a good idea to not listen to my orders and start drinking a little bit too much from the limit. And you found me after with me walking you home, you growled at Mulligan for calling me a hot woman. Made fun of Burr, thought you were going to get laid by me and you slept on my chest like a baby, drooling all over me."

The door swung open and her daughter screamed and tackled her Father to the ground.

"Yes my minion. Kill your Father." Betty smirked as she saw her husband in pain whilst sat on by their daughter. "That is my favorite daughter over there. Henry attack your Father!"

Henry then rushed into the room and also sat on his Father's chest. John now out of breath and sick.

"Bethany!"

"John!" She repeated back.