Prologue

~
There were many people in that area right now, a bright light shone on one of them, a spotlight. He raised his head and looked out into you.

"How does a bastard, orphan. Son of a whore and a Scotsman, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean but provadance and polvarished and sschoualer in squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?" He started, the spotlight then quickly moved to another person from the other side of the line, he then looked up and started.

"The ten-dollar founding father without a father, got a lot farther by working a lot harder, by being a lot smarter, by being a self-starter.
By fourteen, they placed him in charge of a trading charter." The man said and his head turned to the man right next to him on his left. His head raised and sighed.

"And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted away, across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up.
Inside, he was longing for something to be a part of. The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter." The man then patted his friend's back, the man who stood on his left. His eyes opened and his head raised.

"Then a hurricane came, and devastation reigned. Our man saw his future drip, dripping down the drain. Put a pencil to his temple, connected it to his brain. And he wrote his first refrain, a testament to his pain." Then the man turn his head to the first man and he spoke again.

"Well, the word got around, they said, "This kid is insane, man"
Took up a collection just to send him to the mainland
"Get your education, don't forget from whence you came, and
The world's gonna know your name. What's your name, man?"" The first spoke and he turned around to look at the man on the pedestal.

"Alexander Hamilton,
My name is Alexander Hamilton.
And there's a million things I haven't done. But just you wait, just you wait..." He spoke and the spotlight then turned to a woman in a blue dress

"When he was ten his father split, full of it, debt-ridden." The woman in blue started but then turned to her sister who stood right next to her, she wore a red dress and looked up.

"Two years later, see Alex and his mother bed-ridden." She began and then held her sister's hand

"Half-dead sittin' in their own sick, the scent thick." They both said.

"And Alex got better but his mother went quick." The whole crowd whispered. Then the spotlight turned to the older and more wiser looking man, he took a glance at Alexander before begining again.

"Moved in with a cousin, the cousin committed suicide. Left him with nothin' but ruined pride, something new inside, A voice saying..."

"Alex, you gotta fend for yourself." The whole crowed said again a d the same man was given the spotlight.

"He started retreatin' and readin' every treatise on the shelf." Then the spotlight turned to the first man once again.

"There would have been nothin' left to do
For someone less astute
He woulda been dead or destitute
Without a cent of restitution
Started workin', clerkin' for his late mother's landlord
Tradin' sugar cane and rum and all the things he can't afford
Scammin' for every book he can get his hands on
Plannin' for the future see him now as he stands on
The bow of a ship headed for a new land
In New York you can be a new man."

"In New York you can
Be a new man—"

"Just you wait."

"In New York you can
Be a new man—"

"Just you wait."

"In New York you can be a new man—"

"New York-" All the women sang.