seventy

Fast forward even more time, and they are living together. It was a big jump, but after three years of being together it didn't feel much like a jump. It made Trixie and Katya both feel happy when they got to wake up to each other everyday. It all felt incredibly normal to them.

Now, with Katya in his third year of university and Trixie in her second, everything was going smoothly. The two were currently laid back in their own tiny apartment, spread out on their bed and doing their own respective work.

"Hey, baby?" Katya asked after almost an hour of silence, looking away from what she was reading to look over at Trixie.

Katya's voice caught Trixie's attention, making the small girl set her pencil down and give all her attention to Katya. "Yeah?"

Katya seemed a bit hesitant to say what she was thinking, and it made Trixie a bit nervous. She has never seen Katya get nervous or flustered to say anything to her except for that time they first kissed in the coffee shop.

"Do you think we will get... married someday?" She asked, her voice quiet but confident.

A smile was instantly growing on Trixie's face. She nodded once in confirmation.

"Mhm, I think we will- I mean, I hope so at least. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else."

Katya nodded, a small smile on her face as she looked down at her book again.

"Good to know," She agreed, "So, me and you forever, yeah?"

"Forever."

the end.