one

Trixie sighed heavily, crossing her arms as she leaned back in her chair. Glancing out the window next to her, she tried to drown out the sound of the senior cheerleaders teasing her. These things never really got to Trixie, she always knew she was better than it anyway, but today wasn't Trixie's day. She was already frustrated and upset and the snide remarks from her classmates were close to pushing her to the edge.

The pink-haired girl almost rolled her eyes when she heard the word 'dyke' because really, they couldn't think of something better to call her? It was pathetic actually.

When she heard someone mutter a quiet, but stern, 'stop' Trixie had to turn and look who it was.

When Katya Zamolodchikova's eyes met hers, Trixie couldn't help but be shocked.

Everyone was shocked. The cheerleaders stopped talking, turning around and falling silent. Katya had that power over them, she had that power over basically everyone.

People were scared of her. She was tall and intimidating; with her piercings, tattoos and red lips. She was slightly muscular, but not as big as some football players, and somehow she got everyone to shut up.

Trixie smiled softly over at her, as a thank you. She didn't know what else to do, she was intimidated and scared of her like everyone else. She turned back to face the front of the room when the teacher walked in and started the lesson.