twenty-six

It's been a week since Trixie and Katya had made up, and everything has been going great. Chris was no longer a jackass towards Trixie, and everyone was getting along. It was pleasant, after that one hell of a weekend.

Trixie grinned widely as she approached her locker, to see Katya already there. She looked extremely hot; a leather jacket draped over her shoulders, tight ripped jeans adorning her legs. and her stupidly perfect red lips. Trixie practically skipped to her locker, pressing a kiss to Katya's cheek and catching her by surprise.

"Hey," She giggled, turning to open her locker.

Katya shook her head, with a big smile on her face.

"You scared me," She teased as she relaxed back against the lockers again. "But, I do think I need a proper greeting".

The smaller girl rolled her eyes, setting her book in her locker before leaning to give Katya's lips a peck.

"Better?" She said with a grin, closing her locker.

"That wasn't a proper kiss," Katya pouted slightly, looking down at Trixie and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Oh, you big baby," Trixie giggled before she popped onto her tippy toes to wrap her arms around Katya's neck and pressing her lips firmly against Katya's.

Katya hummed contently, getting the familiar butterflies in her stomach. Her hands gripped Trixie's hips, pulling the girl towards her to kiss her deeper. It was only a few more seconds before Katya pulled away slightly.

"Better," She muttered, a cheeky grin on her face.

Trixie smiled, pressing another quick kiss to Katya's lips before pulling away completely. She discovered that she really loved kissing Katya.

"Whore". She teased, readjusting the bag on her shoulder. "But, anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to come over? My mom isn't home."

"Oh? is she not?" Katya said suggestively, moving her hips in a circle and raising an eyebrow before Trixie shoved her, giggling. "Alright , I'll come over. What are we gonna do? Netflix and chill?" She asked, slipping her hand in Trixie's as she led them out to her car.

Trixie rolled her eyes playfully, bumping her hip against Katya's.

"We are not gonna fuck, not matter how hard you try. But I wanted you to paint my nails. I bought this new pretty light blue color, I can perfectly do it myself but I want you to."

Katya raised her eyebrows at Trixie as she opened the passenger door for her.

"You want me to paint your nails?" She asked, leaning against the opened door as she watched Trixie climb into the car.

"Did I just not just say that?" Trixie said as she plopped down into the seat, pulling the buckle over her body. "Are you okay with that? That doesn't make you, like, uncomfortable or anything?" She asked after a second, her sassy attitude immediately falling.

Katya shook her head quickly, moving closer to the girl sat in her car.

"No, no, no," She reassured, picking up the hand that was sat in Trixie's lap and played with her fingers. "I definitely am okay with the nail painting, it's gonna look super cute on you. I was just shocked you wanted me, of all people, to paint them for you. I mean, I can't even paint my own nails, Amy always does them for me".

Trixie shrugged, smiling slightly as she looked down at their hands. "I know you aren't going to do great, but I just wanted a reason to invite you over." She smiled cheekily at Katya, leaning forward to peck her lips. "Now c'mon, get in the car and let's go."

—————
a/n: uhh so i want to do that kind of stuff where you guys ask me stuff and i answer them in a chapter so u guys can get to know me better uwu

so leave your questions

here