sixty-four

The day went pass quickly, thankfully, since Trixie was only looking forward to the plans she had tonight. After the last bell rang for the day, Trixie walked happily to her locker, where Katya already was.

"Hey, birthday girl," Trixie teased, leaning up to kiss Katya's lips quickly before opening up her locker.

"My house at six, yeah?" Trixie added, setting her stuff inside before shutting the metal door.

Katya hummed, watching Trixie set her stuff inside her locker.

"Yeah," She smiled, "What do you have planned, anyway? Nothing too special, I hope."

"It is special because you are special," Trixie pouted slightly, taking both of Katya's hands and squeezing them. "I know you didn't want to do much, but you only turn twenty once!"

Katya rolled her eyes playfully, sighing gently.

"I just don't like birthdays very much," She said with a shrug, "I don't find them very great, just another year, y'know?"

Trixie shook her head, smiling up at Katya. "I know you don't like them, but this is our first birthday together! I wanna make it special, I'll see you at six then?"

Katya nodded, a small smile rising in her lips. "Yeah, yeah, at six, love you."

"Love you too!" Trixie smiled, leaning up to kiss Katya before they were heading their separate ways.