sixty-one

Time began to move fast after that. Spring break came and went, summer fast approaching. Trixie had continuously gotten better; happier.

She was back to his old self again, and Katya couldn't be happier. Katya was happy to see her girl grow, become stronger than dhe ever was before. It warmed his heart.

"Baby," Katya sang, drawing out the 'y' as he walked back into her room with a cup of tea. A smile drew on her face as she saw Trixie laid in her bed, a sight she would never get used to.

Teixie glanced away from the movie playing and smiled, holding her hands out.

"Tea?" she asked, her voice quiet which only added to her adorableness at the moment.

Katya nodded with a small laugh, walking over to her bed and crawling on before handing Trixie the cup. She got herself comfy again before she rested her head on Trixie's shoulder. Trixie responded by threading her fingers through Katya's hair, making her hum happily.

The pair were sat like that for around another thirty minutes before Katya's dad was barging into the room.

"Katya?" He said as he stopped in the doorway, a hint of disgust laced in his voice, "Can I talk to you?"

Katya slowly got up, nodding her head hesitantly as she left Trixie in the room. She closed her bedroom door behind her, following her father to her office.

She felt a bit nervous, especially how her father found her in her room with Trixie. It wasn't anything inappropriate, what they were doing, but it was enough to hint at her dad that they were dating.

"Now, Katherina," He spoke as she closed the door to his office, turning to face his daughter. "Again with that girl? You know I have no problem with you being bisexual or whatever, but... her?"

Katya scrunched up her eyebrows as she looked at her dad.

"What's wrong with Trixie, hm?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest, "She is great and I really like her."

Her father sighed, resting his hand on his desk for support.

"The way he dresses is a bit too... immature? You know? I'm fine with you being gay, Katya, but I didn't want you to end up with someone so weird. She really sticks out. I mean- have you seen her hair? Pink? Really?," He said, the hint of disgust in his voice again.

"Theres is nothing wrong with the way she dresses, and even if there was, she is still an amazing person. That doesn't change that," Katya snapped back immediately, her harsh tone making anger rise in her father.

"I don't want you to see her, Katya. It will ruin my reputation in the town if you date someone like Trixie, you know that. I could lose my job! And that's what gets you everything you want, that's what gets us living so plush."

Katya scoffed, shaking her head.

"I can't believe you right now," She rolled her eyes, "Why can't you be more like mum? She loves Trixie."

"Your mother doesn't understand limits," Her father shot back, anger in his tone. "Trixie is crossing the limit, Katherina. You aren't seeing her anymore, she- she is a dyke."

Katya's jaw dropped at that one, her hands clenching in anger.

"I can't fucking believe you," She said before she left the office, slamming the door behind her.

——————
a/n: oh boiii