forty-three

Katya immediately took Trixie into her arms, holding her close to her chest.

"He is terrible, I'm so sorry, babe," She mumbled, smoothing Trixie's hair down and pressing a kiss to her head gently.

"I can't see him ever again, Katya," Trixie sobbed as she clung onto Katya. "I've been repressing those memories for years and he comes back and they're all back too and I can't handle it," She added as she shoved her face into Katya's chest.

Katya sighed softly, it hurt her to see Trixie in so much pain over some piece of shit. Jessie didn't even deserve a look in his direction from Trixie, let alone what he's gotten from her in the past.

"Hey, calm down," She said softly as she held Trixie as close as possible. "I don't know if you'll never be able to see him again, but, if you tell your mum about all of this it might make that a little more possible."

Trixie shook her head immediately.

"I can't," She whispered, two words she seemed to be saying a lot lately. "She will think I'm weak and stupid and Katya, I can't do that," she mumbled as she rested her head down on Katya's chest. Her sobbing has stopped, but tears still fell pretty heavily down her pretty face.

"But you need to tell someone other than me about this," Katya said softly as she twisted her fingers through Trixie's hair to take it off her face.

"He can't just get no punishment for this, even if it's not with the police or anything, and your mum would definitely not let him see you again if she knew."

Trixie shrugged dejectedly before climbing into Katya's lap for more of the comfort she craved.

"I don't know, maybe I will," She said quietly, leaning into Katya. "I just really, really want to nap right now."

Katya smiled fondly at the girl in her lap, squeezing her arms around her.

Do you want me to leave then? So you can nap?" She asked, rubbing her hand up and down Trixie's arm.

Trixie shook her head as she pushed Katya back into a laying position on the bed, moving to settle on top of her.

"Please don't leave," She mumbled softly, her eyes already closed and her cheek pressed against Katya's chest.

"Alright, I'll stay, baby," Katya whispered quietly, rubbing Trixie's back gently until she was fast asleep.

Katya looked down at Trixie, a warm feeling in her chest at the sight. The small girl was absolutely gorgeous, and Katya doesn't ever think she'll get tired of looking at her. Trixie just makes her so happy, and she doesn't want to be anywhere else than with Trixie.

The two stayed like that for quite a while before Trixie's mum was knocking on the door and walking inside. Her eyes widened in shock at the position the two were in, but her eyes softened as she saw her daughter so peacefully asleep.

"Is Trix alright?" She asked quietly, walking inside of the room and sitting down on the edge of the bed the two weren't occupying.

Katya nodded as she ran his fingers through Trixie's soft pink hair, letting the strands fall against her head.

"I think she is right now, but an hour ago she wasn't," She replied quietly, a bit shocked that Trixie's mum was even talking to her.

She frowned slightly as she looked down at Trixie.

"Does it have to do with Jessie?" She asked, twiddling her fingers in her lap.

"Yeah," Katya whispered, her eyes not leaving Trixie's sleeping body. "Something bad happened between them that I don't think you know about,- but, I think Trixie is planning on telling you soon."

Trixie's mum nodded slowly as she looked over at Katya, her heart tugging a little at the look of admiration on the punk's face.

"You really do like her, don't you?"

Katya was shocked by the question, her eyes glancing up to meet her brown ones, similar to Trixie's.

"I really do," She said after a moment, "I've never cared about anyone like I've cared about her. And I know you don't like my reputation, but I promise that I will never hurt your daughter in any way."

She nodded as she looked at Trixie.

"I know you won't," She said softly, "You make her happy, something that Jessie never did."

She patted the bedsheets before she stood up.

"Do you want to stay for dinner? maybe we can learn more about each other, properly. I need to make sure you're a good enough girlfriend to my daughter," Ms.Mattel said, a small teasing smile on her face.

"That would be lovely, thank you," Katya responded, smiling softly back at her before she left.

Katya didn't have the heart to tell her that her and Trixie weren't actually dating, so she thought that she just might make that a reality soon. 

——————
a/n: katya is so sweet i want a gf like her :(