sixty-six

It was near 12am now and the two were laid on Trixie's bed watching a movie. Katya insisted that they have to do something relaxing, since Trixie had done so much for her today, but Trixie wasn't quite done yet.

"Kat?" Trixie whispered, looking up at the older girl. When her head turned, Trixie caught her lips in a long kiss.

"I still haven't given you your last present," She mumbled softly, moving to settle herself in Katya's lap.

Katya hummed contently, her hands setting on Trixie's waist as they kissed deeply.

"Is this the birthday sex I was hinting at a few weeks ago?" She asked, a bit cheekily as she kissed a bit on Trixie's jaw.

"Maybe," Trixie giggled slightly, grinding down on Katya's lap and eliciting a moan.

Their lips met. And soon enough, their tongues followed, dancing around each other in a sensual dance only the two of them could preform. Together. Katya lightly sucked on the other girl's tongue, her teeth gently scrapping her bottom lip. Trixie hummed in satisfaction, her own tongue sliding around Katya's.

Without breaking contact, Katya reached forward, her hands tugging at the hem of Trixie's loose tank top, pulling it upwards. Trixie let her with minimal resistant, only slightly separating their lips in awe.

Once her top was off, the pink-haired reached out for Katya's own shirt, only for her hands to be grabbed. Katya shook her head and clicked her tongue in disapproval. She leaned froward, her lips brushing Trixie's ear as she whispered. "Close your eyes".

Amused as well as curious, Trixie did as she was told. She felt Katya push her back against the pillows before lifting her wrists. Trixie was about to ask what she was up to, but her words turned into a breathless gasp when she felt Katya's tongue run down the length of her left index finger and then doing the same to her middle finger before taking both fingers into her mouth and lightly sucking them.

Katya smirked in satisfaction at the younger's reaction. She used her tongue to lick and wrap around Trixie's fingers while she kept sucking them, making sure to apply some saliva for added affect. Trixie's little gasps and the quickening heaving of her chest indicating to the raven-haired that she was doing something right.

Without moving too much Katya used her left arm to search for something she hid on her back pocket. When she found what she was looking for she took it in her free hand.

Taking Trixie's fingers out of her mouth, she lifted her wrists above her head and used the rope she hid to tie her hands to the headboard. Feeling the rough texture around her wrists, Trixie flinched. Katya gave her a lingering, reassuring kiss and murmured against her lips. "Don't worry, it's just rope."

Katya once off-handedly mentioned her desire to have Trixie tied-up and under her power.

Cupping Trixie's face in her hands Katya gave her another kiss before pressing their foreheads together. She moved her face to the side Trixie's and slightly nibbled on her earlobe, earning an almost silent whimper. Smirking to herself she continued south, her lips and tongue caressing Trixie's neck, with her teeth grazing it ever so slightly. All the while enjoying Trixie's little moans.

Trixie knew she was trying to hold back, she always did, but she always broke at some point.

After all, Katya was greedy. She loved hearing Trixie lose it in pleasure.

Katya sucked on her collarbone, watching with delight as blue and purple marks blossomed on her lover's skin, further marking her as hers.

Her Trixie.