thirty-five

Trixie giggled, shaking her head as she glanced up at Katya from her spot on the floor.

"Shut up, fucking bitch," She said, resting her back against the plush carpet.

"I will not, I refuse," Katya said with a cheeky smile at Trixie, sighing happily as she twisted the thread of the comforter between her fingers. "Why are you on the floor again and not up here?"

Trixie shrugged as she looked up at Katya's ceiling.

"Maybe I like the floor more than you," She said, a small smile growing on her face.

"Get the fuck up her-"

Trixie jumped slightly at the noise from her back pocket, smiling slightly at Katya as he pulled it out. "Sorry, it's my mom,"

"Hello mom," She mumbled, stretching her legs out. "I told you I was at Kim's- alright, alright. I'll be there soon." Trixie sighed gently before she stood up from the floor.

"I have to go," She said as she walked to the bed where Katya was sat, "Mom wants me home."

Katya pouted, pulling Trixie into her lap.

"But we didn't even get to cuddle," She mumbled, pressing a few kisses to Trixie's neck.

"I know, sorry," Trixie said softly, reaching to squeeze Katya's hands. "But I really have to go before my mom kills me".

Katya pulled back from Trixie and nodded softly.

"I know, I just don't want you to leave," She said as she pecked Trixie's lips. "Do you need a ride or anything?"

Trixie shook her head.

"I'm alright with walking, but you can walk me to the door." She got off Katya's lap, holding his hand out for Katya.

"Of course," Katya said with a small smile, taking Trixie's hand and getting up and walking her down to the front door. "I'll see you soon, yeah?"

"Duh, you know you will," Trixie added before she leaned up to kiss Katya gently.

"Bye baby."

"Bye love," Katya said back, her hands falling from Trixie's hips as the smaller girl escaped through the door.

Katya sighed softly, smiling as she made her way back to her room, only to be stopped by her dad in the hallway.