forty-two

tw: mentions of rape (this chapter is not really important you can skip it if you feel uncomfortable with it, please take care ❤️)
———————

Trixie sat down on her bed, crossing her legs as she uncomfortably watched Jessie walk around her room. Katya sat on the bed as well, leaning back against the bed frame.

"It has been a while since we have seen each other, huh princess?" Jessie spoke, his voice low as his fingers traced over a framed picture of Trixie and her mum.

Katya furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't call her that," She growled, her eyes watching Jessie walk across the room.

Jessie laughed, and it reminded Trixie much of that time when Chris walked into Trixie and Katya in the same bed.

"Like you two are really dating," He shook his head, "Little Trixie-girl just doesn't want me back."

Trixie glanced up from her lap in shock at Jessie's words.

"Whar are you talking about?" She asked, confusion laced in her voice. "Of course me and Katya are actually dating,- I wouldn't fucking lie just because you're gross."

Katya smiled slightly at the fierceness of Trixie, feeling slightly relieved that she knew the small girl could stand up for herself.

On the other hand, Jessie scoffed and shook his head.

"Yeah, sure, Trixie," He said as he turned to glare at Trixie. "You can't lie to me, sweetheart. I know you like the back of my hand."

"You did know me," Trixie retaliated, "I have changed now. You don't know me anymore and I don't want you to know me."

Jessie laughed humorlessly.

"I bet you still moan like a cheap whore, huh? and I bet Katya would know that too?" He said with a smirk.

Trixie could feel her stomach churn at Jessie's words, feeling uneasy all of a sudden.

"You fucking raped me, Jessie," She spoke, her voice shaky now. "And I was screaming for help, while you held my mouth shut. is that what you call 'moaning'?"

"You know you wanted it just as much as I did," Jessie shook his head, rolling his eyes. "The way you thrashed around on the bed, you can't tell me that wasn't from enjoyment- you were practically asking for it."

Trixie felt tears well up in her eyes, her breathing shaky.

"Fuck you, Jessie," She mumbled as she whiped her eyes with the sleeve of her sweater.

"Get the fuck out," Katya spoke, voice gruff as she looked at Jessie. "Now."

"Whatever," Jessie rolled his eyes again. "See you soon, sweetheart".

He winked at Trixie before leaving the room, to find his mother was already calling for him.