forty-six

The weekend came fast. Trixie hadn't seen Jessie once, and she had pushed past what happened that Monday night. She has spent the week hanging out with Katya and sometimes her friends. But today, Katya told Trixie that she wanted them to do something special.

"What do you mean by that?" Trixie asked into the phone, furrowing her eyebrows as she rubbed at her eyes after being waken up so abruptly.

Trixie could hear Katya shrug on the other end.

"I just wanna take you out on a date, am I not allowed to do that?" She said, a bit unsure at first, but she grew a bit more confident as she spoke.

A giggle escaped Trixie's lips, her eyes closing happily as she leaned back against her plush pillows.

"You are definitely allowed to do that," she said softly, "When are we going?"

"Today? Pick you up at around 6?" Katya asked.

"Sounds good, see you then love". Trixie hummed before she was hanging up her phone and setting it on her bed.

It was only near 10 at that time, so Trixie spent a bit more time in bed and then with her mom having lunch before she started to get ready.

Trixie sat in front of her closet with her phone on and in front of her playing some music. She frowned at her position on the floor, glancing down at the text one more time.

katya_zamo: don't forget about our date!! just dress as your usual cute self and ill be there soon 🖤

With a sigh, Trixie got up to rummage through his closet. She knew Katya said to dress as she normally would, but she still wanted to look a bit better then usual.

Eventually, Trixie pulled out a pink higwaisted mini-skirt and a white top that flattered her body.

She easily slipped her clothes on and she admired herself in the mirror, cuping at her ass.

She then proceeded to brush her hair and do some make-up, then went off to put on her shoes.

Right as Trixie stood up from tying her shoes, the door bell rang. She jumped up from her bed and slipped her phone in her pocket before rushing downstairs.

———————
a/n: hello kids ive been editing the "kill a liar" fic and if u havent read it you have to bc it's one of my all time faves.