sixty

"Would you want to have sex with me?" Trixie blurted, her voice quiet and words rushed, but Katya understood what she was saying. "I mean, just like after what happened with Jessie recently."

Katya was a bit confused at Trixie's words, pulling Trixie to face her.

"What do you mean? Why would I not wanna have sex with you? Just because that happened with you and Jessie does not mean that I find you any less hot or sexy, yeah?"

Trixie nodded slowly, biting her lip.

"So you wanna? Like right now, tonight?" she asked, her cheeks flushing as she glanced down away from Katya. "I have been horny since i first saw you today".

"Are you sure, baby? This is all up to you, y'know," Katya said softly after a moment, a bit of shock on her face, "You know how much I want to, but I'm more concerned with how you're feeling."

Trixie shrugged as she glanced up at Katya again.

"I want to, I really do. I'm nervous though, but I want to do it with someone who really loves me," She said quietly.

Katya nodded as she pressed a gently kiss to Trixie's cheek.

"Okay, can we at least move to the car, then? Don't want to get sand anywhere" She said softly, kissing Trixie's nose.

"Yeah, the car might be a better idea," Trixie giggled softly, a small smile on her face when Katya kissed her nose.

Trixie and Katya made their way back to the car, their hands intertwined. By the time they made it out the car, the small town was empty and it seemed every store was closed, which was a plus on their part.

Katya pressed Trixie's back against the passenger door roughly, smiling down at the girl before she pressed their lips together. Katya's tongue explored Trixie's mouth and the kiss got heated quickly, Katya already marking a hickey into Trixie's neck within ten minutes.

"Katya," Trixie whined, scraping her fingernail against Katya's scalp gently and tilting her head back against the cold window behind her.

Katya smirked slightly, running her tongue over the bite to soothe it before she pulled away to speak.

"Yeah, baby? What do you want?" She asked, her voice dropping. She peppered kisses and bites along the expanse of Trixie's neck.

"Fuck me please". Trixie whined again and bucked her hips up against Katya's, making Katya rush to get them both into the backseat of the car. Trixie giggled as Katya laid her across the backseat, closing the door behind them.

Katya crawled over Trixie, smiling dirty at the girl before she pressed their lips together again. It only took a few minutes for their shirts and bras to be on the car floor and for Katya to be kissing along Trixie's breasts.

"You are so fucking gorgeous," She mumbled against the tan skin.

Trixie moaned softly, touching every inch of Katya she could reach. The car got warm quickly, Katya moving down to pop the button on Trixie's jeans.

"You sure, baby?" She asked quietly, kissing Trixie's left nipple.

It only took Katya a nod from Trixie for her to slip off the blue jeans. Katya audibly groaned at the sight of the black, lace panties Trixie was sporting, her hands immediately reaching out to rub on Trixie's hipbones.

Katya's hands were everywhere once Trixie's jeans joined her sweater on the floor. She opened Trixie's legs and her hands were rubbing on her tighs softly.

"Baby," Katya mumbled as she pressed a few kisses to Trixie's tighs. "Can I eat you? Would that be okay?"

Trixie nodded quickly, arching her back.

"Please," She moaned, resting her cheek against the car seat.

Katya smirked slightly, her fingers booking under the elastic in Trixie's panties to slide them off and throwing them onto the pool of clothes on the floor. She kneaded her hands into the firm skin of Trixie's tighs before she got to work.

Trixie closed her legs instinctively as she felt Katya's cold tongue against her.

"It's okay baby, relax". Katya spread Trixie's legs with her arms as she giggled softly before she ran her tongue over her hole again, making Trixie choke out a moan.

She went with that for a while before she licked and sucked her clit adding a finger along with her tongue. Trixie was a moaning mess the whole time, withering against the seat beneath her.

Katya knew Trixie was fairly vocal, but she didn't know she was this vocal. She didn't mind too much, though.

"Fuck, Katya" Trixie moaned and grabbed at Katya's dark hair as she lifted her hips up to her face, making Katya move her tongue faster.

Katya groaned deeply against Trixie's hole, which only made Trixie shake a little. Katya lifted her eyes only to be met with Trixie's brown ones.

Katya pulled away for a second, not quitting eye contact and without stopping her fingers from thrusting inside her, and licked slowly and obscenely Trixie's clit, biting her lip and attacking again. Trixie groaned at the sight of that and she felt so dirty yet so turned on.

Trixie couldn't even describe what she was feeling. It was such a different experience than with Jessie's dick dry inside her. She actually felt loved this time, like Katya actually cared, which she did. And Trixie knew that.

It wasn't long until Trixie came, shaking her leg and curling her toes, and Katya thrusted her fingers in and out for the last time, making Trixie shake.

"Oh my God". Trixie muttered as she pressed her face on the car seat.

Katya eventually drew away, running her hands over Trixie's hipbones.

"You taste great, babe" She said as she licked her fingers slowly. "You still wanna continue?".

The smaller girl nodded quickly, letting Katya back up and kiss her. Trixie fought with Katya's shorts for a moment before she slid her hand to finger Katya.

"Shit, Trixie" Katya hissed as she moved her hand to her girlfriend's hip, a teasing look on her face. "Do you want me to?"

Trixie nodded quickly.

"Please," She mumbled, tilting her head and opening her legs for Katya again.

Katya only hummed, lining herself up in the seat before slowly pushing her finger in. Katya slowly thrusted her hips into Trixie's touch and moved her hand faster.

"Fuck, fuck, Katya," Trixie moaned, arching her back when Katya rubbed her clit.

Katya groaned softly into Trixie's neck when Trixie started rubbing her clit quickly, snapping her fingers in and out of her faster. The car was uncomfortably hot now, sweat dripping off both of their bodies, but neither of them seemed to mind.

"'m close," Trixie mumbled, and Katya only speed up at those words.

All she needed was a few more hits to her spot before she was coming on Katya's hand. Katya followed quickly after, coming into Trixie's inexpert hand with a soft groan.

"Shit," Katya mumbled as she moved to snuggle her girl.

Trixie nodded in agreement, resting her head against Katya's chest.

"That was good," She said quietly, her eyes closing already. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, I should be thanking you," Katya said, wrapping her arms around Trixie's waist and pulling her naked body close. "I love you so much, y'know?"

"I know."

————————
a/n: this is probably really bad i cant write lesbian smut and i'm sorry