twenty-seven

Trixie and Katya were sat cross legged on Trixie's light purple bed spread, a small bottle of nail polish in Katya's hands.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? We could always have Amy or Courtney do it for you? I'm sure either of those people are better than me," Katya said, biting her lower lip as she looked over at Trixie.

Trixie smiled brightly, handing Katya her right hand.

"I'm sure, now get on with it," She spoke, wiggling her fingers.

Katya nodded before she twisted the cap of the nail polish. It was a pretty periwinkle blue color, the shade was light and suited Trixie nicely.

She set the bottle of paint on the bed side table, after making sure she didn't have too much on the brush before she began to paint.

She was delicate and took her time on each of Trixie's fingers, and Trixie was impressed. It wasn't too long before Katya deemed the nails good enough.

"Damn," Trixie said, glancing down at her nails and wiggling her fingers, "They're so pretty. Thanks."

Katya smiled, loving the look of happiness on Trixie's face at the moment.

"It's my pleasure, the color looks great on you, although the I'm sure you could pull off any color."

Trixie giggled, shaking her head as she leaned forward to push Katya's shoulder slightly.

"Shut up," She said, patting his own flushed cheeks. "What do you wanna do now? And don't say anything sexual, my nails aren't dry yet."

"And if your nails were dry?" Katya said with a raised eyebrow before he laughed softly. "We can watch a movie or something? Oh! have you seen Jurassic World 2 yet?"

Trixie shook her head slowly, looking at Katya questioningly. "No, but you have?"

Katya nodded, getting up excitedly to turn on the TV and switch on Netflix.

"My little sister made me watch it with her," She said as she plopped back down next to Trixie, already searching up the movie.

Trixie hummed, setting her hands on her thighs so her nails could dry.

"Ans when am I gonna meet that sister of yours? More importantly, your family?" She asked curiously, trying to not be too forward with the question.

Katya sighed gently and shrugged, she knew the question was coming soon.

"I don't know," She spoke as she clicked the movie, "I've never had someone come meet my family before, let alone someone I'm interested in dating."

"I'm not trying to rush you," Trixie said quickly, although her cheeks flushed at the word 'dating'. "Whenever you're ready. I'd love to meet them, though."

Katya relaxed at Trixie's words.

"Maybe dinner one night? I'm sure they are interested to get to know the girl I'm spending all my time with, but for now, movie?" She asked, clicking the play button as soon as Trixie nodded.

The pair only got through half the movie before Trixie deemed her nails dry enough for her to begin to make out with Katya.

——————
a/n: i'm still doing the q&a thing