Niall blushed because he knew that he was hungry all the time. the waitress left and me and Niall were alone.

"you know" i said "this may be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"well i want you to have the best baby" get gave me a wink and my heart melted a little..this must how the fangirls must feel

"Niall i need to ask you something....how do you deal with it?"

"deal with what?"

"the press. i mean i read all of those tweets and watched all of those shows where they made fun of you...how did you stay strong"

he looked at me with a strong gaze. i looked deeply in his blue eyes as he grabbed me hands. i looked down at our his hand touching mine, and rubbed his hand with my thumb.  with my right hand, i gently moved up my bracelets without him seeing.

"well Zayn, when all of that was happening..there was this one guy who helped me stay strong. im not sure if he knew it but he helped more then he could. it hurt allot when i read those tweets but when he held me in his arms...nothing else mattered. that guy was you Zayn. you held me strong. i knew that no matter what you would always be there to hold me and when you said that you liked me...i knew that you would be here, next to me no matter what. and i know its hard for you too Zayn but i need you to know that no matter what...im always here for you. when i saw you on the floor crying..a part of me cried to. Zayn i dont think you know how much you mean to me"

 i teared a bit and i began to talk as usual, he knew the right thing to say.. "i just feel as if no one cared about me untill i announced that i liked you. people called me vain...and it hurt.  im not just some boy who stares at himself in the mirror all day...if people just got to know me then im sure i'd be as popular as Harry. and you Niall...i always wanted to be you. your cute, sweet, have a kind heart and a wonderful personality".

Nialls grip got a tab bit harder

"you have amazing blue eyes, and a adorable laugh! but what do i have? all that the fans see of me is a boy with a good body, who is self centered, and can sing ok"

Niall looked at me with a sad face. "but Zayn...i fell in love with you because i got to know you. i know that if you give the fans a chance to know you...they would love you. see, you just havent got the right attention because you never had the opportunity. but one day your chance will come, may it be tomorrow or ten years away. just know that im here. i have to be honest and say its not going to be easy for us, dating. i know it will be hard but i need you to promise me under what ever stress or pressure your under..you will always talk to me"

"i promise"

"the reason i want you to talk to me is because i know what the world thinks of gays...and bisexuals. its not easy. and it can break people...bad. so i just want you to promise me that we will always be together. ok?"

i nodded my head and gently said " i promise."

after a couple of minutes, Niall talked again. "so now that we have that whole dramatic scene out the way...lets get to the fun stuff "

i smiled and nodded. i didnt realize untill the waitress came with our food that "the fun stuff" Niall talked about, was the food.

they carried my food on one plate, but Niall had. four. that is what i liked about Niall..he was never shy to be himself...but on the other hand he blushes everytime i see him wit his shirt off.

 i picked up my fork and began to eat. i wiped my mouth if any dressing got on the side of my lips...i was being polite. but Niall...he ripped meat of of the chicken and showed it into his mouth.