How Could You? Pt.3

Here's part three! ;)

                          ~°~°~°~°~

When Sam woke up on the morning, Ruby was already up and dressed, she looked over at Sam noticing his bloody lips and messed up hair and smirked.

"I'll be back, I'll bring in another demon, so we can test how powerful you're now." Ruby threw over her shoulder right when she walked out the door.

No 'Good Morning' or a 'Goodbye'...

Rude.

Sam got up and slowly walked towards the bathroom to take a quick shower to wake himself up. Then he'll grab some breakfast and go see if he could find his dramatic brother.

All he was going to explain was that he was only with Ruby to get stronger so Dean and him could go kill Lilith together. It was only temporary, but his brother refused to listen, and acted like it was the end of the world and walked out.

He wouldn't even answer his calls!

Sheesh....

He shook his head and turned on the shower wincing when he felt the cold water hit his back. He shivered and proceeded to be as quick as possible, not wanting to be in there.

Sam kinda understood why Dean would be mad, he did say that he wasn't seeing Ruby anymore, and wouldn't delve into the demon blood, but he needed the strength.

Dean surely would've understood that.

Sam snorted shaking his head, Guess he was wrong, but he wouldn't have to worry, he would go make things right between them.

He still loved Dean, and felt the guilt tripping ache in his heart that made him regret.

But in love, some sacrifices have to be made. On both sides.

Sam nodded some of the guilt lessening as he kept thinking, he would make Dean understand, and maybe make him not to be so untrusting with Ruby.

After all Ruby was just trying to help.

                          ~°~°~°~°~

Dean groaned blearily opening his eyes and lifting his head from the steering wheel. Blood dripped down the side of his face, the wound and bruise surrounding it feeling tender.

Dean tried to move but cried out when a jolt of pain ran through his leg. Which was also conveniently stuck.

Dean saw one of his phones on the floor, with a cracked screen, but he prayed, prayed, that it would still work, it only he could reach it.

Untangling his right arm Dean slowly began to reach for it, but his tangled up seatbelt kept getting in the way.

Dean groaned frustrated the pounding in his head seeming to grow, along with the pain in his leg.

He couldn't seem to reach the phone, the cracked phone just laying out of reach of his fingertips.

Dean tried harder and manged to pull the phone closer by the fingertips before grabbing it, wincing when he felt a pain in his ribs. He silently hoped it wasn't a cracked rib or two.

Dean silently pleaded to himself, for the phone to turn on and it did. He sighed with pained relief, as he with no hesitation dialed 911.