Normal Isn't For Us

Sam couldn't look his brother in the eyes; he just couldn't. The silence grew thicker, more awkward, more unnerving. He had just confessed his feelings and kissed Dean.

"This is wrong, Sammy." Dean finally spoke up looking at Sam seriously.

"I know, but I don't care. I love you alright? Do you love me back? In a non brotherly way." Sam replied, feeling regret and worry course through him. What if Dean rejected him? The old brotherly bond  they had would never be the same, it couldn't really be mended into the same ol' mold.

"Oh, Sammy..." Dean sighed merely shaking his head, which made Sam's heart drop. He was going to get rejected, "You know I love you...." 

He stayed silent as Dean continued, "But this isn't normal...it's-." He was caught off by Sam.

"Exactly! It isn't normal! But think this, we aren't exactly normal ourselves and think back to the times when we went to try and love a normal apple pie life...it didn't work out, so why try to be normal now!?" Sam said exasperated.

Dean stayed silent having no smart ass comebacks to Sam's remark, which made Sam smirk in slight victory though he still had the distant feeling he would get rejected.

"You're right...." Dean muttered, hesistant to admit defeat, "But that it doesn't make this any better, it's still wrong."

"Christ, Dean!" Sam said getting slowly fed up with being told his feelings for his elder brother was wrong. He already knew that, yet he didn't care. He loved Dean and only Dean; all he wanted to know if Dean returned those feelings. "I already know it's wrong there's no need to tell me anymore, so just answer the question. Do you love me back?"

Dean stayed silent looking down a small blush accumulating on his freckled cheeks. He wasn't disgusted nor angry he was just confused on how Sam loved him as he stubbornly couldn't get past the part that this whole situation was wrong in all sorts of ways. But deep inside he didn't really care about this was wrong. 

Sam looked down nodding interpreting that the silence from Dean mean't he didn't love him in that way. "Oh...I see now." He said sadly before turning around and walking out the door.

"Sammy, wait." Dean uttered as he grabbed Sam's forearm and turned him around quickly. Before Sam could speak however Dean pressed his lips against Sam's. Sam's eyes widened in surprise before he wrapped his arms around his brother's neck and kisses back happy that his brother loved him back.

Dean pulled away looking at Sam, "I love you, I've always have. But let's take it slow at first okay..."

Sam smirked a little but nodded in agreement, "Of course, Dee. But remember this..." 

Dean cut in, "I know, I know..."

"Normal isn't for us." The two close brother's said in unison.

==============                                                                                     ==============

Hello again! Sorry that this was a bit short but I have a very lengthy one shot in the making which should be published soon. But anyways hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave requests!