Adorable Neko

Hello! This will be a Neko! Sam x Dean which was requested by @GaurdianOfFantasy . Hope you like this and enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________

Dean smiled as he rubbed his eyes seeing his adorable younger brother, Sam sleeping next to him. He gently brushing away some hair out of his brother's sleeping face.

His smile widened when he saw his brother's cat ears twitch a little from the contact.  Sam's eyes soon opened as he looked into his elder brother's beautiful forest green eyes.

"Were you watching me while I when I was sleeping?" Sam asked sleep still evident in his voice.

"Well, I just woke up and couldn't resist looking at the most beautiful and adorable person in the room." Dean replied giving a small smirk.

Sam blushed as his cat ears flattened a little and his tail swished.

Dean smiled before pecking his brother on the lips before getting up from the bed they both shared together.

"Where you going?" Sam asked his gaze following Dean.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." Dean replies getting a fresh pair of boxers, a shirt, and sweat pants.

"May I join?" Sam asked ready to give his 'puppy' eyes which now Dean called, 'Kitty'.

Dean shook his head,"I'd hate to decline, but no, not this time." He gave a small smirk and wink before disappearing into the bathroom.

Sam pouted before snuggling into Dean's semi-warm spot on the bed. He breathed in his brother's scent from the pillow and slowly drifted off to sleep again.

After fifteen minutes or so Sam was awoken by Dean.

"Sam, is there anything you want to do today?" He asks slowly petting Sam's head which earned him some purrs.

"No, I just want to be here with you and cuddle." Sam mumbled looking down before looking at his brother again. His tail brushed against his brother's leg.

"Alright, we can do that." Dean smiled not able to resist his adorable Sammy.

"Can we watch a movie as well?" Sam asked.

"Of course, Top Gun? Back to the Future?" Deans asks.

"Back to the Future." Sam nodded giving a small smile.

"Alright, you want to put the movie in while I get the snacks?" 

Sam nodded getting up his cat tail curling up a little; the light that managed to sneak past the blinds hit Sam's ring on his left hand. Dean smiled before glancing at his own ring before going to make the popcorn and get the other snacks. 

A couple minutes later Dean walked back putting the snacks on the nightstand  and put the popcorn in his lap for the time being. He kissed Sam's cheek before raising his arm up to which his husband quickly snuggled up against. Dean soon placed the popcorn in the middle as they both cuddled at their movie started.

Dean and Sam ended up watching all three of the movies; Sam eventually ending up in Dean's lap cuddled up against him as he gave out soft purrs. The married couple were now close to finishing the third movie when they fell asleep.

"G'night, Dee." Sam mumbled tiredly as he rubbed his eyes and fell asleep on Dean's chest, his tail wrapped around his lover's waist.

"Night, Sammy." Dean smiled softly yet tiredly as he drifted off.

Dean and Sam would forever remember this moment and cherish it in their hearts forever.