Soulless

This was requested by beyond_shank . This will be a Soulless! Sam x Dean oneshot which I hope you'll enjoy! And I'm working on some other one shots and requests so they'll be up soon, but like I said previously.... Enjoy!
========                                    ========
Dean rubbed his forehead; he had immediately knew and sensed something was off with Sam when Sam appeared at his doorstep. Now he knew his Sammy didn't have his soul. He was incapable of feeling emotions, which hurt Dean deeply.

Dean glanced over at Sam who was currently talking to their grandfather, Samuel Campbell. He huffs a little, looking at the other Campbell's with distrust. Though he mainly didn't trust Samuel, he seemed to know more than he was letting on. He sighed quietly as negative emotions seemed to flow through him, making his mood worsen.

Dean decided to get some air and brushed past his younger brother. When Dean got outside he walked over to Baby and leaned against her. He teared up a little but be quickly wiped away the tears before they could actually make an appearance.
He missed the old Sam; the Sam who would question, and  feel. The Sam who loved him back.

"Dean?"

Dean glanced over at his brother, "Yeah, Sam?" He asked, feeling a bit emotionally drained.

"You alright?" Sam asked furrowing his eyebrows a bit, but there wasn't any actual hint of worry in his tone.

"Yeah, yeah..." Dean mumbled absentmindedly.

"Stop lying." Sam retorted, "When it comes to your feelings, you always lie and dismiss it. Bottle it up. So let me guess....you miss me. Well, the me with a soul."

Dean stiffly nodded not able to keep in longer, "Yes, you're correct...I miss my Sammy."

Sam stayed silent before going and awkwardly hugging his older brother and patting him in the back. Sam placed his head on top of Dean's as Dean's head snuggled into his chest.

Sam suddenly smirked, "Um, okay but meanwhile I can fûck you if you want."

Dean's face went bright red as he blushed before he yelled flustered, "You motherfûçker! Get your hands off my âss!"

Sam chuckled deeply his smirk widening before adding, "Well,...I think the appropriate term would be brotherfûçker."

"Oh shut up, smart âss."