Movie Night

Hey! So this was a genderswap one shot requested by Lanalynn104. Sorry about the wait and enjoy!
============                  ============

After a tiring day of trying to track down a witch, who casted a gender switch spell. Sam(antha) and Dean(na) decided to just spend their evening together.

A small break that they both deserved in the long run, so both siblings decided not to do anything that was "hunting" related for that one evening. Lately none if them had even gotten to spend some time with the other, as new hunts, and problems seemed to pop up around the corner.

Now, that they had put everything aside for each other, the two could relax. Even after so many years of them fighting and solving every mishap that's happened in their daily lives. Though it was time to just forget about the world and enjoy the moment life has decided to treat them with.

"So, Samantha, seems like we finally got a night off," Deanna trailed off wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Samantha sighed and shook her head, she should have known that once this would happen Deanna would want to try something 'new'. She would be up to it, but all she really wanted to do tonight was chill, relax and maybe watch a movie with the person she cherished most.

"Not tonight, Deanna. I just wanna relax and or watch a movie or two."

Deanna sighed and rolled her eyes despite giving a small smile, "Alright Sammy. Guess we could just relax and enjoy each others company, but the rule stands. No chick flicks or chick flick moments."

Samantha let out a laugh, "I know, Dee. No need for a reminder."

Deanna smiled, "Go and start up Netflix while I pop us some popcorn."

Samantha rolled her hazel green eyes before walking off to her room where the Netflix was, but not before saying, "Yes ma'am."

Deanna scoffed and let out a dry chuckle of amusement, as she placed the package of popcorn into the microwave. After a few minutes of waiting the elder sister goes and grabs a big bowl and dumps the bag of buttered popcorn into it.

She stared at it a moment, her apple green eyes analysing the amount in the bowl, "Eh, one more bag wouldn't hurt," she shrugged before going and placing another packet into the microwave.

Samantha sighed as she stared up at the cieling in agony. Netflix was taking forever to load this time, and Deanna was damn well taking her time with the popcorn. She groaned before looking back at the TV screen and seeing it had loaded and it had a few options on who's account to press on.

"Thank, Chuck," she uttered and made sure to click on her own profile and not Deanna's.

She sighed scrolling through some movies and just settling on Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Just as she was about to yell out for Deanna to get her ass in here; her older sister walked in already munching on a full bowl of buttered popcorn. She merely raised an eyebrow, but couldn't suppress her smile.

"So, what we watching?" Deanna asked stuffing a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"Avengers, Age of Ultron," Samantha shrugged and clicked play.

"Okay," Deanna shrugged before putting the popcorn in between them and wrapping her arm around Samantha's waist.

Samantha immediately cuddled into Deanna's side, as the lovely couple started to watch the movie. Halfway through it seemed that exhaustion had caught up with the two as they remained in the positions they fell asleep in.

Samantha cuddled into Deanna, her head buried into her sister's neck, as Deanna had her arm around Samantha's waist her head resting atop her younger sister's.

The popcorn bowl was still in their laps, but had tipped over and spilled the once delicious popcorn over them, as their legs entangled together. The movie played on, as mere background noise, but the two sisters couldn't care less.

They had spent the evening together, happy and that's all that mattered.