🐴Unfortunate Curses🐴

Hey, everyone! Sorry for not updating in a long time, but don't worry, I decided to write a little oneshot about a cursed Dean, with donkey ears. (Anyone maybe get the reference? It's a show from BBC) I also will publish the Soulmates AU Part 2 soon as well! School's almost out, as I have one more day. So yeah! Onto the story!
================================

Dean huffed, glaring at his younger brother, Sam where he stood there giggling, obviously failing to hide his amusement.

"How'd this happen, Deano?" Sam asked snickering.

Dean snorted and started to explain how he chased after a goblin, and apparently they exist and are a pain in the ass. Though right when he was about to catch him, the Goblin just turned to him, grinned mischievously snapping his fingers, and Dean just blacked out. Just to wake up to him just being able to make donkey noises, and have donkey ears.

Sam's giggles calmed down a little, when he heard the frustrated little whinnies and honks coming from his older brother. He kneeled down and touched his shoulder, "Hey, it's okay. I'll go see if I can fix this. The Goblin has gone around causing enough trouble as it is."

He went to stand up, and tell Dean to stay where he was, before he started snickering again.

Dean's expression soured, and he pouted, obviously frustrated. He let out an annoyed bray that sounded like, 'What now?'

Sam turned towards Dean, "I guess you really are an ass now." He couldn't keep his grin concealed revealing his dimples.

But not even his dimples could save Dean from glaring at his brother, and pouting more, braying in protest.

Sam still grinning took out his phone and took a picture of Dean, before he walked out ready to find that Goblin and turn his brother back to normal. After all he never knew when he needed to hold leverage over his brother, especially if he did or had something embarrassing happen to him later on, where he's get teased relentlessly.

Dean was left pouting the occasional bray and snort coming from his curled up self making him blush in both embarrassment and resentment for getting hexed so easily.

He was never going to live this down.