Corrupted Pt. 2

Hello! So this part two is requested by GuardianOfFantasy. There's going to be a slight point of view change and it'll be in Dean's point of view. Sorry for the change, but hope you enjoy!
============                  ============

"Dean! We were good buddies! Business partners! You don't have to do this," Crowley stated as he started to back up.

"Exactly, Crowley," I sneered before letting out a laugh, "We were partners."

Crowley had a look of anger and terror on his face, as be couldn't walk backwards, as he hit a wall. He opened his mouth to smoke out before he looked down and saw he was in a devil's trap.

"Bollocks," he mumbled before looking at me, "Squirrel, I'm sure we can negotiate some-" He was cut off by my king walking out.

"Don't tell me..." Crowley trailed off, as he looked at Sam and I, "That you're gonna have Moose take over hell?"

I stayed silent merely smirking at Crowley, as Sammy approached Crowley.

"I'm not Moose anymore, Crowley," His eyes flickered black, "I should really punish you by calling me that."

I walked up and stood by Sammy's side, "Don't disrespect the boyking, Crowley."

Crowley's mouth was wide open in shock, betrayal, and loads of other "emotions".

"This is what I get?" Crowley growled, "This is what I get in return? After all the times, I helped you two. Dragged your asses out of the line of fire!"

I shook my head in amusement, as the boy king looked at Crowley's outburst in amusement. After a while of Crowley's whining and ranting my rightful king raised his hand up and twisted it, as he smirked.

Crowley started to cough up red smoke, as he glared at Sam, despite having a look of slight surprise when he fell onto his knees.

He probably didn't think this is was how he was going to go.

Choking sounds were heard from Crowley, as he attempted to say something. Eventually the former, yet pitiful king of hell collapsed onto the floor. I wrapped my arm around Sammy when I whispered into his ear, "Well done, my king. Now go show those demons who's the real boss."

Sam turned towards me smirking before he started to back away, "Yes, but let's have some alone time, before we start our business on making hell great again."

My eyes flickered back when I felt my self get pulled in towards Sammy, and our lips met.

Right then my true king mumbled against our lips, "Long live the Boyking and his Knight."