Corrupted

A Demon! Dean x Sam one shot. Some sexual implication. This'll be a bit short sorry.

Quick question... Should I start writing J2 one shots?
============                  ============

"Ooohhh, Sam! Where are you!? I just wanna talk...No need to hide..." Dean called out, as he walked around the bunker, holding a hammer in hand.

He really did want to get rid of Sam, but a better idea had come to mind. Why not give baby brother some blood? Get rid of his human side and make him join the dark side.

After all the dark side did have pie.

"Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!"

Dean smirked when he suddenly caught a glimpse of his Sammy. Who had tied him down in the dungeon and preform the demon cure, just to bring the old Dean back.

It would just be easier to turn Sam instead wouldn't it? No more hassle and then they could go find Crowley and try to take over hell as their own.

The Boyking and his Knight.

He quickly grabbed Sam from behind and started to drag him towards the bedroom. Wasn't easy with his moose of a brother struggling, but he was stronger now. He would be able to drag him into the nearest bedroom.

"You do know, it's just easier becoming a demon then curing one right?" He whispered into Sam's ear before throwing him onto the bed and tying his hands and feet to the bedpost.

He noticed Sam's panicked expression.

"Dean! Stop, listen! You don't have to do this! There's another way! I know you're in there! Let me go and let me finish the cure!"

Dean clicked his tongue as he green eyes flickered to black, "Now where's the fun in that?"

He climbed onto Sam until he was straddling him, "You know you want this. My blood. It's calling to you," Dean laughed as he took a knife and slicked his wrist.

He brought it to Sam's face, "You want some?"

Sam turned his head towards the other direction, clearly trying to resist.

"C'mon, baby brother? You must be craving for one itty bitty taste."

Sam turned and looked at Dean, "Screw.....you.." He spat still resisting.

"That an invitation?" Dean smirked unfazed.

"No..." Sam was cut off by Dean smashing his lips against his.

Sam being cut off guard soon kisses back before he suddenly tastes the familiar tang of iron. His hazel-green eyes widened as he was once again met with the delicious, sweet, taste of demon blood.

Especially Dean's.

Sam growled suddenly wanting more and Dean pulled away replacing his wrist instead. He soon felt Sam start to moan from the taste, as he continued to suck Dean's blood.

Using his other hand Dean pet Sam's hair, "Good boy. Soon we'll be unstoppable."

He pulled his hand away which made Sam growl in need and frustration.

"Be Patient," Dean laughed darkly as he unbuttoned Sam's shirt and pulled down his pants.

"The party is only beginning."