Special Case

This was requested by beyond_shank Hope you enjoy!
========                                    ========

Sam took a deep breath as they pulled up to a bar.

"This is it," Dean smiled a little glancing at Sam,"You ready? Wanna go over the plan again?"

Sam shook his head,"I'm fine, Dean. Let's just go."

Dean nodded before getting out of the Impala as did Sam. "Ready to gank this bîtch, honey?" Dean smirked.

"Yes, I am." Sam rolled his eyes but couldn't help but give a small smile at how Dean was already getting into the act.

So, Dean and Sam were currently hunting a skinwalker who was killing gay people after picking them up at a gay bar, which was the bar they were at now. Though of course, Dean suggested the idea that they should go as a "couple". Sam was confused at first but he soon warmed up to the idea and agreed; as it was there best hope to catching this homophobic skinwalker, but Sam agreed to this plan for another reason entirely.

He secretly loved his brother. Of course he knew it was wrong but in all honesty he didn't care. He loved his brother and that was that.

"Sammy, you coming?" Sam snapped out of his thoughts when Dean opened his passenger side door.

"Yeah, yeah," He nodded before getting out of the Impala, "Let's go."

After a while and one too many drinks, Dean and Sam had begun to get a bit tipsy. Though they hadn't seen a male with shaggy black hair sit beside them sending them strange looks.

"Have I ever told you that you're the hottest person I know? The sexiest brother...." Dean smirked slurring his words a little.

Sam blushed a little, "I could say the same about you."

"Wanna dance?" Dean got up from his stool.

"Sure." Sam smiled walking beside Dean and onto the 'dance' floor where other guys were at, dancing and grinding.

The two brothers soon started to dance occasionally grinding on one another. Soon Sam and Dean pressed against each other and leaned in. Unfortunately just as there lips were about to touch Sam was pulled away by the skinwalker.

Dean immediately went into hunter's mode and started to fight the skinwalker. Sam followed suit and both dragged the skinwalker away from the group of people of the bar and into the alley. The skinwalker broke free immediately and quickly punched Sam in the face and kicking him between his legs.

Dean quickly reacted by punching the skinwalker and stabbing him with a silver blade effectively killing him.
After the male fell limp to the floor, Dean rushed over to Sam. "Hey!? You alright?" He began looking Sam over for any injuries.

"Dean, I'm fine." Sam reassured his brother before slowly getting up groaning a little.

"You sure?" Dean asked again.

"I'm sure." Sam nodded again giving Dean a small smile.

"Alright, wait by the Impala, I'll dispose of this." Dean gestured towards the dead skinwalker.

Sam nodded and walked towards the Impala as Dean picked up the skin walkers body and dumped it into one of the dumpsters. After he had effectively disposed of the body he walked over to Sam.

Sam remained silent as Dean stood beside him.

"Sa-." Dean was cut off by Sam quickly turning around and pulling Dean into a kiss.

When Sam pulled away he was blushing hard and looked down, "Sorry, I tho-."

Sam was cut off by Dean pecking Sam's lips, "I love you, Sammy." He mumbled.

"I love you too, Dee." Sam smiled, as Dean looked at Sam a smiling stretching across his face.

"Wanna go back to the bunker, watch a movie, cuddle, and eat pie?" Dean asked as Sam nodded smiling.

"Yeah, I'd like that."