×🐰🐰Easter🐰🐰×

Here is the Easter special everyone. Sorry that it's short, busy weekend. Happy Easter!
==========                           ==========

"Person, who has collected the most amount of eggs, wins. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants them to do." Dean smirked beginning to get a bit cocky.

"You're on." Sam smirked back.

"On three then...." Dean announced grabbing his basket.

Sam got his basket as they counted down in unison,"Three..two..one..Go!"

Dean and Sam ran out of the kitchen and immediately started searching determined to beat the other.

"This is too easy." Dean mumbled as he collected some of the multi-colored eggs that Cas had hid.

"Really?" Sam groaned when he saw an egg in his brother's boxers, though he still took it and placed it into his pink basket.

Dean and Sam continued looking for the plastic eggs until they were sure they had found them all.

Dean plopped onto the couch dropping his basket beside him resulting some of his eggs to fall out.

"How many eggs did you collect?" Sam asked sitting beside Dean.

"Uhhhh," Dean stalled a bit before quickly counting them,"Twenty-Four."

Sam smiled in victory,"Twenty-Six."

Dean's green eyes widened in shock and surprise, "You're joking right?"

Sam shook his head,"Nope! I won!"

Dean groaned, before he felt a pair of lips against his.

"Happy Easter, Dean." Sam mumbled against his lips before pulling away smirking.

Dean seemed to catch on and blushed lightly as a small smirk appeared on his face.

"Wow, you're really dirty minded, Deano." Sam laughed as Dean pouted.

"But, you're adorable." Sam smirked pecking Dean on the lips.

"So...what are you going to make me do?" Dean asked a bit weary.

"Well, you're going to put on an extra fluffy, hot, yet adorable bunny costume on," Sam shrugged as if it were nothing.

"Really!? You planned this didn't you." Dean asked already knowing the answer.

"Yup," Sam responded popping the p. "Now go, shoo, go put it on."

Dean grumbled getting up already planning to get back at Sam for this.

"Chop! Chop! I want to see what it looks like." Sam grinned as Dean entered the bedroom seeing it already layed out.

"Son of a bîtch, Sammy....Where did you find this?" Dean asked staring at the costume wide eyed.

Sam leaned against the door frame, "No, not that one. That's for later, look underneath it."

Dean lifted the costume before seeing a full bunny suit and he gave Sam a classic bîtchface.

"You're welcome." Sam said slyly chuckling in amusement.