How Could You? Pt. 2

Here's the part two!
                        ~°~°~°~°~

Dean took his hand off the steering wheel wiping his eyes, cursing himself for thinking, he could have something nice. Cursing himself on why he was wasting his tears on his cheating brother.

Unbeknownst to him, the Impala began to drift onto the opposite left lane, where a truck was coming up the road. Putting his hand back on the wheel Dean's eyes widened as the truck started honking loudly and he quickly swerved back onto his lane.

His heart pumped fast, he'd narrowly missed being hit by the truck, and he didn't want to have a repeat on what happened the last time he got hit by a truck.

Which ultimately led to the death of his Father, as John traded his soul for his.

He took a deep breath and kept driving into the night, his mind finally going blank, and the black hole in his heart seemingly growing, leaving pure emptiness.

                          ~°~°~°~°~

Bon Jovi was playing in the background, while Dean continued driving in the night, trees just surrounding the back road he was taking.

Dean had shut off all of his phones, knowing full well Sam was calling him. He didn't want to hear Sam's excuses, it was clear that Sam didn't want him anymore.

Why did Dean have to be so stupid?

It was a little past four am, and the already dark night sky grew cloudy. Eventually being heavy raindrops started to fall, and soon it became a downpour making the roads slippery and hard to see.

Dean squinted his eyes, cursing his luck, just when a moose seemed to suddenly appear on the road. Dean cursed again and quickly swerved and ran off the road.

The Impala ran down the steep underside and right into the forest, and flipped over and rolled into the undergrowth.

Dean closed his eyes and everything went blank when his head hit the steering wheel.

                         ~°~°~°~°~

Sam groaned and threw his phone to the bed frustrated, "Why isn't he answering?" He grumbled.

Ruby was still laid out on the bed, before sighing as she got up, "Forget him, Sammy," she purred coming up and wrapping her arms around him from behind.

She started to lay kisses on his neck and mumbles, "It's time for your other dose," Ruby licked up his neck before going and cutting her arm.

Sam turned towards her feeling the heavy temptation, his rational part of his mind told him to say no and go find and get Dean's trust back, but his other side told him, he could go find Dean later in the morning, Dean was probably sleeping in some run down motel. Now, he had to get more demon blood, so he could get stronger.

Sam grabbed Ruby's arm and threw her on the bed, before sucking on the cut on her arm, deciding to go with the latter choice.