Worded Wrists Pt. 2 (Soulmate AU)

So here is a part two that a lot of you requested. Thank you for all the comments, votes, and reads! Couldn't have done it without you guys! And sorry about the wait!

=================================================================

Over the past week, Dean seemed to come over to the café Sam worked at even more. 

Not that Sam minded that. He actually loved it. Today was something different as he and Dean were going on their very first date. 

He glanced at the time humming to himself, his shift would end in about five minutes, and he honestly couldn't wait.

Sam started to tap his foot, glancing at the clock every few seconds in anticipation, feeling frustrated when he saw not even a minute had passed.
He started to fiddle around with the sharpie which was used to write people's names on the cup, and just drew around the name of his soulmate that was inked into his skin.

Finally, when Sam looked up, having gotten carried away with his careless doodles of hearts and other things, five minutes had passed. His shift was finally over. Sam quickly went into the back taking off his green apron, hanging it up, before clocking out, barely saying hello and goodbye to his co-worker who just walked through the door.

Sam practically running towards the small, yet cozy restaurant arrived a few minutes earlier than his designated time. He looked around trying to see if he could spot a certain hot blonde man, wearing some type of flannel and or classic rock t-shirt.

And there he was, sitting in a booth by an open window. As if Dean could tell, he looked up and saw Sam looking him in the eye. He broke out into a grin, and waved him over.

Sam smiling walked over and sat across from Dean, "Hey," he said softly smiling as he picked up his menu.

"Hello," said Dean, smiling still, as he saw Sam's dimples pop out. He just thought that Sam's dimples just made Sam even more adorable.

Dean couldn't believe that for once in his life, his luck had struck finally, and gave him a beautiful and handsome man for a soulmate, and they just happened to meet by chance.

Sam couldn't stop staring at Dean, just loving his green eyes, and if he looked closely he could see light freckles across Dean's face. Everything about the man, who was undeniably hot, was special.

After ordering their food, Dean decided to stand up, forgetting the dating 'protocol' of giving a possible first kiss after the date had ended, and went over to Sam's side, smoothly sliding in beside him. He gave one dazzling grin to Sam and went to join their lips together.

Sam immediately kissed back, their first kiss was a promise for many others to come.