1.K+ Special! {Happy Life}

Hello! Sorry for not updating, but I looked at the views and realized we hit over a thousand views! (I also know thid thousand view special is late, but it's better than never!) So I couldn't help but treat you guys with a lovely one shot, which will be free of any pain and or suffering. So enjoy and thank you for the lovely support!
============ ===========

Dean held his younger brother's hand as he watched their two young children run around the playground laughing. He felt the smile on his face grow as he watched his daughter, Marie and his son, Tony pretend to play pirates.

He felt his husband squeeze his hand a little, as he looked over at Dean. Dean turned to look over at Sam and pecked his lips, "I love you," he mumbled.

"I love you too," Sam replied back giving him a wide smile showing off his irresistible, cute dimples.

Dean smiled the sun reflecting odd his apple green eyes. He truly felt content in this moment and he couldn't ask for more. He always wanted to start a family and here he was. With the person he loved with two adorable little kids.

Even if their last did come back and bite them in the butt - Sam and Dean just ignored it. They had managed to get a "Normal" life for the time being or however normal you could actually get with having a family with your brother.

Dean laughed at Marie as she jumped onto Tony and yell, "The ground is lava!"

"Hey that's no fair!" Tony yelled pouting as Marie jumped onto the slide and stuck out her tongue at him.

Tony grumbled before he climbed after Marie, his long, shaggy, brown hair getting into his green eyes.

"You think we should give Tony a hair cut?" Dean asked Sam with a small teasing tone.

"Uh, no. His hair is fabulous and you think Tony will allow us to cut his hair?" Sam retorted giving a small smile.

"Hmm, problably not, but we'll have to get hair clips or hair ties to keep his ever growing long hair out of eyes," Dean suggested with a playful tone.

"Hmm, Maybe after all we wouldn't want him to cover up those gorgeous green eyes of his," Sam agreed playfully.

Dean grinned before he leaned in and kissed his dear Sam. Sam eagerly returned the kiss, not noticing that Marie and Tony had heard their whole conversation, and just now are witnessing their two parents kissing.

"Ewww," Marie wrinkled her nose, making all her freckles stand out more.

Tony merely covered his eyes,"Grossss....First talking about cutting my hair then kissing, yuck!"

Dean pulled away from the kiss and laughed at their reaction and ruffled their hair. Sam shook his head smiling.

They honestly couldn't wish for anything more.