First Time

Hello again! Just a quick reminder, but  please feel free to request anything Wincest and or J2 wise! This one shot was requested by GuardianOfFantasy! I hope you like and enjoy!
===========                       ===========

Dean walked into the motel room, after being sent back to "look after" Sam by John, after he made a 'mistake' when interviewing one of the witnesses. He knew better than to talk back to his father, but seriously? Maybe he was a little in sensitive, rude and asked the wrong questions, but people learn from their mistakes.

John didn't need to boot him off the hunt.

Dean expected to find Sam reading a book, researching, and or asleep on the bed, but no. Much to his surprise Sam was awake watching a strange soap opera.

"Sam?" Dean asked slowly, closing the door, "What're you doing?"

Sam sniffed before looking at Dean his eyes watering, "Watching this show. Linda didn't deserve to be cheated on by her husband! Who cheated on her with her own sister!"

Dean raised both his eyebrows glancing at the TV before looking behind Sam and seeing empty beer cans and bottles. He smirked in amusement despite being shocked that Sam decided to go all out and get himself drunk.

It would be one hell of a hangover for him especially since it would be his very first time.

"Sam, are you drunk?" Dean let out a low laugh.

Sam clumsily got up, "Whhhaaat? I'm noottt drunk," he slurred crossing his arms defiantly.

Dean shook his head, "Sure, you aren't."

Sam didn't seem to hear what Dean said, as he seemed to stare at Dean's face.

Starting to feel subconscious, Dean rubbed his face in case there was anything there, "What are you staring at?"

Sam smirked before stumbling over to Dean and wrapping his arms around him.

"Uh, Sam?" Dean asked slowly his heart starting to thump faster. He felt a little uncomfortable being this close to Sam especially when he was drunk.

"I looooovvvve your beautiful apple green eyes," Sam finally spoke slurring, "Then your freckles and plump lips..."

Dean blushed lightly, "Sam, you're drunk. You don't know what you're saying."

"I'm not drunk, Dee," Sam stubbornly replied, "I know what I'm saying too!"

Dean nodded, "Okay..." he pulled away from Sam, "I think it's time for you to go to bed."

Sam shook his head, "No! I'm not sleepy. I want to just kiss every freckle you have."

Dean's eyes widened, "No, you don't..." He slowly started to guide Sam to one of the beds.

"Yes I do...I want to kiss every part of your body. I don't care if your my brother," Sam slurred despite looking completely serious.

Dean stayed silent before gently pushing Sam into the bed, "Sleep."

His younger brother shook his head before pulling Dean beside him and pressing their lips together. Dean's green eyes widened before they slowly closed and he kissed his brother back.

He pulled away to see Sam giving a lopsided smile, "I knew it....I love you, Dee..."

Dean smiled before putting his arm around Sam, "I love you too, Sammy."

All he needed to do was wait until morning and meet a hungover, yet hungover Sam and confirm the fact that his younger brother actually did return his feelings.