Nightmare

Sam's face displayed heavy discomfort as he shifted around, mumbling incoherent things. His elder brother, Dean could sometimes hear Sam mumble, "No....please...stop.." Before he started to whimper again. That's when Dean would wake Sam up and comfort him. The nightmares always seemed to plague Sam especially when he regained his memory of Hell. This would be when Dean would tell him that he was real and help Sam decerne what was real and what wasn't.  This night wouldn't exactly be like all the other nights....

Dean woke up to the sound of Sam, who was currently screaming out "No!" Over and over again.

"Sam! Sammy! Wake up it's just a dream." He said shaking Sam which immediately woke Sam up as a result as he bolted upright, shaking slightly, his green-hazel eyes wide as he looked at Dean.

"Hey...it's alright. You're okay now." Dean started to comfort his younger brother.

Sam shook his head, "N-no, it's not....you're...n-not...re-real. Just a image.." His eyes filled with tears that threatened to fall.

"Don't think like that, baby," Dean paused a light blush appearing on his cheeks when he realized what he had called Sam, but he was lucky that the darkness made it hard to see, "I am real, what can I do to prove it to you?"

Sam had a pained expression on his face as he looked into Dean's fan fiction green eyes, "Anything, just....do...something." He pleaded feeling vulnerable.

Dean bite his lip and before he could think what he was about to do clearly he pressed his lips against his younger brother's. Sam's eyes widened in surprise and in disbelief before he started to kiss back. The two soon pulled away Dean giving a small nervous smile before opening his mouth to apoligize when Sam interrupted him.

"Don't Dean, just don't say anything," He gave a small weak yet happy smile, "I know you're real now and not just a hallucination."

Dean nodded happy that he had convinced his Sammy that he was real. He quickly pecks Sam's forehead when Sam looks at Dean innocently, "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

The elder sibling nodded with a wide smile,"Of course, baby boy."

Sam nods before cuddling beside Dean and closing his eyes as Dean wrapped his arm around him, "Night, Dee."

"Night, Sammy." He pecked his brother on the lips before pulling away, happy he had convinced his Sammy he was indeed real. And honestly he would do anything for Sam; all Sam needed to do was ask.

==================                                                                         ==================

Hello! YoloCat1 here again. Sorry that this chapter was a bit short but the next update will be longer. Anyways feel free to request anything as my mind is sorta running out of one shot ideas but I have one in mind so don't be afraid to request. Well that's all I have to say besides that I hope you enjoyed this chapter! =^-^=