How Could You?

Well....... Enjoy

                         ~°~°~°~°~

Dean felt his eyes water, despite him willing himself not to cry. Pure anger and hurt coursed through his veins, as he stared at the scene in front of him.  He knew he wasn't perfect, but Sam... He didn't have to do this.

He didn't have to go behind Dean's back and....

Dean clenched his fist staring at his boyfriend, who was in bed with Ruby.

It hurt, his brother cheated on him with a demon. Was a demon seriously more perfect than him?

Sure, maybe in their relationship you'd think that Dean might've gone and slipped up, but Sam...

He guessed it was always the quiet unsuspecting ones with the biggest surprises.

He felt a tear slide down his cheek and he wiped it angrily away, disappointed and frustrated that he couldn't keep hold of his emotions.

"Dean....I can explain." Sam spoke slowly, raising his hands up, as if not to spook Dean, "It's not what it looks like."

"Oh, I know," Dean snapped, "I full on know what this is." Dean marched over and grabbed his bag quickly stuffing his clothes into it.

Sam just had the nerve....

Sam got up and wrapped the bedsheet around his hips, "Dean..." He said again, and Dean angirly turned towards him.

Sam's face was full of regret, and guilt.

Dean clenched his other fist, "Was I not enough for you??" He asked, his eyes tearing up again, "I mean, I know I'm not perfect, but why! How could you?"

Sam flinched opening his mouth again, only for Dean to interrupt.

" 'Cause it clearly shown right here, that I wasn't enough for you." He spat and pulled his duffel over his shoulder.

"Dean! Wait!" Sam pleased walking forward and grabbing hold of Dean's shoulder.

Dean violently jerked, before punching Sam, "No! Clearly you've decided you don't need me anymore, and since everyone leaves me, I'll save you the trouble." He glared and stomped briskly towards the motel door.

"Bye, Sam, enjoy being with your whore." He hissed before slamming the door shut.

Dean walked over to the Impala and threw his bag into it and drove away. Led Zeppelin playing in the background. Once Dean was on the road did he finally let the tears overflow, just once letting his emotions free.

"Why...." He cried, "why does everyone leave me?"

His vision blurred and he wiped it, taking one hand off the steering wheel...