''Invitation"

Requested by beyond_shank Hope you like. ^-^
================================

Dean sighed as he reloaded she of their shotguns, while Sam was researching on his laptop.  He groaned one of the bullets fell onto the floor. Dean bent over and retrieved the one bullet which made the bed tilt a little as the rest of the bullets clattered onto the floor.

"Oh, fûck me." Dean grumbled frustraded as Sam looked over at him smirking a little.

Dean looked over at Sam, "That wasn't an invitation, Sammy.'' He uttered.

Sam stayed silent; his smirk widening a bit as he slowly approached.

"I'm warning you, Sammy. Leave me alone, it wasn't an invitation. Not this time."

Sam merely shrugged before leaning down, getting close to Dean's face. He looked into his lover's forest green eyes and hummed giving a sexy smile. He held back a smirk as his brother blushed darkly in response at the close proximity between them.

The atmosphere soon grew heavy with needed tension that could be sliced through a knife. Sam's hazel-green eyes gave a small mischevious glint as the light shined on them.

Dean's blush darkened as Sam leaned in towards his ear. Sam knew that he would get punished for what he was about to later but honestly he couldn't get himself to care at the moment. All he wanted was to tease Dean.

"I think......we should get Chinese for dinner tonight." Sam whispered huskily before getting up and walking back to his laptop smirking a little.

"Oh, for they love of-" Dean groaned putting his hand over his face before grabbing a pillow of the motel bed and walking over to Sam.

"H-hey!" Sam laughed, as he got smacked with the pillow repeatedly.