'Wedding'

So I saw an idea on the internet for an OTP with a Person A and B type scenario so I decided to use it. I won't say what the plot is because then it wouldn't be a surprise. (Sorry if I get some stuff/info wrong like the vows/wedding stuff. I'll most likely have these in the wrong order and skip some stuff...but I've never been to a wedding. Sorry again!) So yeah, enjoy!
==============         ==============

Dean smiled as he looked at his husband to be, Sam, as he began to recite his vows.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I personally don't know where I would be without you. You are the light in my darkness. You drive away the shadows that haunt me. You are always there for me and I wanted to let you know that I will always be there for you through thick and thin. Even if you're sick or real healthy or close to dying, I'll stay loyal and stick by your side. You're the love of my life Sammy, and nothings going to change that. You're my everything."

Sam teared up as he listened to his brother and he smiled. It was soon his turn to recite his own vows.

"Dean, you have no idea how happy you make me. I'm glad that you'll be there for me through thick and thin and I also wanted to say that I'll do the same. I'll try my best to cheer you up when you're feeling down. You're my everything as well, I wouldn't know where'd I'd be if you didn't exist. I've always looked up to you and I'll continue doing so. You are my personal hero and I love you. I'll love you to the end of the universe and back."

Dean smiled as he teared up; he felt so happy.

The preacher smiled as he looked between them, he soon spoke up, "Do you, Dean Winchester take Samuel Winchester to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only onto him as long as you both live?"

"I do." Dean replies looking into Sam's beautiful eyes.

"Do you, Samuel Winchester take Dean Winchester to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only onto him as long as you both live?" The preacher repeats to which Sam doesn't hesitate to respond.

"I do."

"You may kiss your husband." The preacher declares as soon as the rings are put on. Sam leaned in and pressed his lips against Dean's. The people cheered for them as the newly wed couple smiled widely at each other.

Dean suddenly woke up looking around the dark room. He looked at his alarm clock which read 3:45 am.
He sighs as he rubbed his eyes and looked at the unoccupied space beside him. He glanced back at his hands before rubbing his eyes, feeling the darkness closing in on him.

In reality, Sam had died three years back and there was nothing Dean could do. He was now alone. Alone without his precious Sammy. It didn't help when it was Sam's death anniversary. The dream felt so real yet it never got to happen as Sam had died in a drunk driving incident days before the wedding.

A few tears slipped down Dean's face which he quickly wiped away. "I miss you, Sammy." He croaked.