Submit

This was requested by beyond_shank. Hope you enjoy! By the way sorry that I'm not updating much and that I haven't gotten to the requests. It's been busy lately but luckily school ends on Memorial day for me, so yeah. So this'll be another demon!dean one shot. Hope this is met your expectations! Enjoy!
==========                           ==========

Dean growled at Sam, as he backed him into a corner. He raised his hammer ready to bash Sam's head in.

"D-Dean, please. This isn't you. Let me help you," Sam pleaded backing away to keep his distance, not wanting to be blugened by said hammer.

"You can't help me!" Dean gritted out before smirking, "This is the new me, you got to understand that by now!"

Sam stayed silent, sadness filling his heart. All he wanted to do was help Dean, and make him human again. He just wanted his big brother back.

As if Dean read Sam's mind he spoke, "I am still your big brother," he paused as his smirk widened, "I'm just a bigger, badder, better, improved version!"

Sam flinched, deep down he knew that this technically was Dean, but this wasn't the Dean he wanted nor truly loved. Dean started to push him up against the wall. Sam snapped out of his thoughts as he looked at Dean his hazel-green eyes widening, "What're you doing?"

Dean tilted his head a little as his eyes flicked to black, "I know you looovee me~," he 'purred'.

Sam blushed about to deny what Dean had said, but Dean interuppted him.

"Don't deny it," he growled leaning in so his lips were mere centimeters away from Sam's. "Don't lie to me either,"

Sam gulped a little as he shifted awkwardly, the atmosphere around them grew thick around them. A blush accumulated onto Sam's cheeks, earning a smirk from Dean as he pressed his lips against his younger brother's.

"D-Dee," Sam mumbled as he parted away from Dean's lips, "T-this is."

"Shhh," Dean shushed him, "Relax, and let me take over. Submit to me,"

Sam stayed silent nodding, deep inside he didn't want to submit to his older brother, who wasn't actually himself at the moment, but this practically would be the only time he would get this type of treatment.

Dean started to kiss Sam again which made Sam give in. As the kiss escalated into a heated make out session. The two siblings had already removed their shorts and Dean had Sam's head tilted upwards a little, despite his height.

Dean's eyes had returned to their normal color, aka, forest green, as he smirked against the kiss. He soon felt Sam's hand pull down both his boxers and jeans halfway down his âss. He felt Sam prod his fingers around which made him pull away,"You being naughty, Sammy?"

Sam looked at Dean; lust swirling within them, "Hmm, maybe,"

Dean's eyes flicked back to black, "Hmm, seems I have to teach someone a lesson,"