Tokyo Ghoul Crossover: Juuzou & Dean

Welcome! This maybe is going to be angst, so yeah. Far warning this time. Lol. But yeah, since I'm going to be writing J2 oneshots, feel free to request anything J2 or Wincest.

WarningMentioned Kidnapping, Some Graphic Scenes

You've been warned

Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry if the background about Juuzou and Dean aren't accurate. I'm putting my own twist to this. Juuzou will be known as Rei in this part, and the ghouls I'll be referring to are from Tokyo Ghoul. This will still be Wincest.

PT. 1
=============              =============

Dean stared at the dark, gray, and cracked ceiling. His clothes a lighter gray, but were tattered. His tattered clothes had dried blood stains, and his blond hair oily and overgrown.

Most of all his forest green eyes who used to be filled with life, before they were dull and expressionless. He sighed, as he heard distant squeeks of rats, as they ran across the dingy cold floor.

The young ten-year-old had been through a lot. When he was four his mother burned up on the ceiling. His practically raised his younger brother Sam.

Sam.

The one person he loved and it was his duty to protect. Now he was failing his duty when a ghoul kidnapped him when he through himself at the ghoul to distract him.

Sam and Dean had a very close relationship; Dean just hoped Sam would remember him.

Dean turned his head so his left cheek was against the dirty cold dungeon floor. He ignored the sound of his cell door opening and a big woman walking in.

Her face was caked with makeup and she was wearing a purple-ish dress. She had circle shaped eye-glasses on.
Her teeth weren't straight and were crooked and she smiled, her lips also caked with thick, yet surprisingly shiny dark purple lipstick.

Dean slowly sat up and looked at her blankly before asking, "Was I a good boy?"

Her smile faded and she shook her head, "No. You weren't a good boy. I lost my bet on you."

She walked in before wheeling in a cart of all kinds of torture tools.

"Lets mold you into a better good boy, now. Shall we?" She smiled before picking up something from the cart.

"You and Rei are all I have," she started looking straight at Dean. "Looks like I need to spend more time molding you into a perfect boy. Rei already is perfect. He kills and performs like an actual good boy. Don't you want to be a good boy?"