Fast forward to Dressrosa

I bet some of you are anxious to see Doflamingo and Jasmine get together at last, so I'm gonna be fast forwarding things a bit.
-------------------
Things became crazy after meeting Monet.

Ceasar Clown despite being a wanted scientist/fugitive, was framed by the criminal Mercury, and unknown to anyone, Mercury was behind the disappearances of children over the last 2 years.

Mercury also turned out to have eaten the Cryo Cryo Fruit, which allowed him to be made of Mercury in solid, and liquid form.

His weakness however was fire, so he was beaten pretty quickly with Jasmine's ability.
-------------
They had also met up with Vergo, Buffalo and Baby 5, who were ecstatic to see Jasmine.

"Oh, kaa-san! How are you?" Baby 5 asked as she hugged the she-Captain.

"Doing great. Sorry if I made you all worry with my disappearance." Jasmine said.

"It's okay. Young Master explained to us, dasuyan." Buffalo said.

A party was going on in full swing, with the recovered children, Ceasar, Buffalo, Baby 5, the crew, and even the marines of G-5 if you can believe it.

Smoker was currently talking with Jasmine, Law, and Vergo, who were a distance away from the party.

"I still apologize on behalf of Mercury.  We were only aware of the work on S.A.D., so we never suspected Mercury to turn traitor on us." Vergo said.

"Considering he was working under you, he should be your responsibility." Smoker said. "As for the kids, Mystic Mother had us agree to get them treated for a cure, so we'll be taking them."

"I used my power to get the drugs out of them. Their lives won't be in danger, but they'll be stuck in those sizes till they get treatment." Law said.

"So why was S. A. D. important, Vergo?" Jasmine suddenly asked.

"It's important to Dofy because it creates the SMILES. A man-made devil fruit of the zoan persuasion. He then cuts deals with the big players of the New World, and one of them is Kaido, one of the Four Emperors." Vergo explained. "The very man you and Law made an alliance to go against."

"I know. Ceasar told me while we were looking for Mercury." Jasmine said.

She then took out the eternal pose that Doflamingo gave her, and went to Nami.

"Nami, tell the others to get ready. Our next stop is Dressrosa. Buffalo, Baby 5, Monet, Ceasar. You guys need to get there right? We'll give you a ride."

"Ok, I'm exhausted from flying myself, dasuyan." Buffalo said as he and the others took for the Thousand Sunny.

"Vergo, how long will it take to get to Dressrosa?" Jasmine asked as they boarded the ship, along with a samurai and his son.

"We should be there be tomorrow afternoon." Vergo answered.

'I can't wait.' Jasmine thought to herself.
--------------
Meanwhile back in Dressrosa,

Doflamingo learned about Law nearly going after S.A.D., but it was part of the plan of Mercury, who worked under Vergo.

Jasmine was in the area, and took care of the traitor.

If she was in Punk Hazard, that meant she would be close. He had to contain himself from leaving to go see her.

He then took a small black box in his pocket, and opened it.

The one with the diamonds, but imagine the middle diamond a bit bigger

He waited 2 years, now it looks like it will pay off.

Then he heard a knock at his door to see a marionette clown-like puppet walking towards him.

He never knew how he was like that. In fact, ever since Doflamingo took over Dressrosa, he had seen living toys pop up around his kingdom. Trebol told him that they were a part of the kingdom before he started his rule, and Doflamingo never doubted his most faithful man.

Well, except for when they talked of Mystic Mother.

Jasmine.

While the family was ecstatic of the prospect of their young master in love with Jasmine, Trebol was the only one that was against it. No matter. He would have to deal with it.

"Ah, it's you." Ever since he took over Dressrosa, he found himself fond of this peculiar toy. He seemed to treat it like family for some reason.

Even Sugar as much as him. Although in her case, for some reason she would always feel guilty about this toy, as if she did something she shouldn't, but was forced to.

The marionette cocked it's head in question, pointing it's hand at the ring, since it couldn't talk.

"I see you noticed. You heard of Mystic Mother right?"

A nod.

"Well, she's finally coming here. So, I want to ask her something....."

'I'm gonna ask her to marry me.'

If the marionette could show it, it would smile.

'Dofy. If she had changed you this much, I'm eager to see her. And if you want, I'm rooting for you. Especially since your supposed to be enemies.....I just wish I could bless you in my real body.....brother.'