Act of War! Vs. Lucci!

Gasp! Over a thousand reads?! Oh, I'm touched! Thank you my lovely readers! oxoxox!
Ahem, without further Ado, on with the chapter!
----------------------
"Air Door," a voice called and Jasmine was brought back to attention as the man from before, Blueno, walked through a door that appeared from thin air, and came to stand on the same rooftop as her. A devil fruit she assumed. Seems she wouldn't have to wait for a fight with them after all, they would come to her.

The Potter luck has struck again.

"Oh it's you, decided to come here instead of making me wait? How very sweet of you," Jasmine commented and crossed her arms under her chest. The man huffed a laugh, but his overall disposition did not change. He looked bored.

"I must applaud you though. For the first time in history someone has gotten close to these doors. But now, I must put an end to this little game," Blueno said, his tone more serious now than it was before. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Hate to tell you, but this isn't some game. I've come to take Robin and Franky back and they'll all be coming back with me, no matter what damage it does to the government," Jasmine said and got ready for a fight. She already knew that she couldn't pass without defeating him first. She break his face in for all that he had done.

"Are you willing to go that far?"

"Till I die. But with my family, not even death would take us till it's time," Jasmine said, the man smirking when she said this, as if he was amused by something.

"Well, I'll be sure to take you from such a violent life and grant that wish," Blueno commented and disappeared above her. Her scar began to flare off again warning her. He attempted to jab her from behind with his finger. But she was able to grab onto his finger and bent it back, breaking it. But he didn't even flinch. "You've already seen Soru, Shigan, Rankyaku, Geppo, Tekkai, and then there is one last one. Kami-e. These are the six area we are trained in since childhood. Our rokushiki."

"No, offense, but your tricks are child's play compared to what I've ive ," Jasmine said and smirked as she looked into his eyes.

She then whacked him with a powerful punch, and used a levitation charm on him. Then she blasted him with another spell.

Solar Bolt!

She let the solar energy fly from her mouth from her lioness power and hit the bull man right in the face. He got up and gaped at her.

"Let's test this, your iron defense, against my strength," Jasmine said as she transformed into a hybrid form of her nemean lioness animagus. She charged him and used it to swing down, he attempted to harden his body, but no iron was strong enough than her elemental abilities. Not any that she had come across yet, not even this technique could hold up to it.

He disappeared in his door technique this time. He could pop up anywhere, so she had to react quickly so as to lose her upper hand. Clothing her eyes she listened for the door, it would be her only clue as to where he would be. She didn't know anything else about his ability other than that every time had had opened a door, there had been a great deal of creaking to it.

She heard it behind her and ducked, his hands had been the only things to come out and she tried to slice, but he pulled his hand back and went back into his door. "I can hear you, this technique won't work on me," Jasmine said as she closed her eyes again. He came out of his door away from her and used his soru to move. She opened her eyes and tracked him, and then pounced like a cat. She punched him right in the face and sent him through one of the structures on the roof.

"You do know what you're doing right? By attacking this place you'll seal your fate. The government and the rest of the world won't stay idle by these actions, you will die painfully as an example," he said as he got up, trying to make her falter no doubt. But things like that didn't scare her.