Journey to Alabasta, Reunion of Siblings

When Jasmine and her group finally arrived in Alabasta, she felt a strange sensation.

It was nothing like the painful migraines she had in the past thanks to her scar. It was subtle and warm, and it felt familiar. She wondered who this person could be.

It might be a family member.

Makino was still in the East Blue, her foster father's somewhere in the Grand Line, and the list could go on.

So, it could be one of her siblings, or her grandfather.

She looked up her father's map and scoured the area of Alabasta.

There was a certain name that she found.

Portgas D. Ace.

One of her brothers were in Alabasta.

She couldn't contain her smile that was threatening to crawl across her face.

Ace. Ace is here! I hoped to find him again, but so soon?! I have to find him!

However, her crew had to keep it on the down low. Baroque Works had a picture of her face so she had to disguise herself.

She and her crew snuck into a place hidden from port, and decided to stick on the sidelines to a part of a torn down building.

Sanji, Charlie, and Chopper, who were the only ones lucky enough not to have their pictures taken went into town to find disguises for them.

The males had full desert outfits while the females had dancer outfits, which Fleur said was a bit tacky, but she bore with it.

As a precaution, Zoro came up with the idea for all the members of the crew to have an x on one of their forearms, wrapped in bandages to distinguish friend from foe.

Jasmine told her kids to stay with the adults at all times, while she decided to look around town for information about the rebels and to look for Ace.
----------------
Meanwhile, a certain freckled man was face down in his food. In a restaurant.

People were afraid to see if he was dead or not.

Silence overcomes them as they try to figure it out on how to deal with it when all of sudden the dead man come back to life scaring everyone.

"HE'S ALIVE!" they all yelled in surprise and fright.

They stare at the hat wearing man with intense as the man stare back at them with food lettering on his face and tired eyes.

"Man damn...I fell asleep" said man as he went back eating.

"YOU WERE ASLEEP!" they yelled again.

"What's up with you guys?" the hat wearing guy asked while chewing.

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD" they yelled at him, and the man turn to stare at the owner.

"Hey, did you hire a comedians or something'" said man and the people sweat dropped at his question.

"Uh...no, but I'm glad you're all right" said the owner as a man about to take a bite of his next meat when he suddenly fell back to sleep.

"HEY! YOU'RE SLEEPING AGAIN, IDIOT!"

A while later, the people went to their business or went back home, and as for the man he stayed and ate another three serving till he's finally satisfied, then he pull out a Wanted poster of Mystic Mother Jasmine Potter and showed it to the owner.

"Excuse me sir, does this girl came by here before" he asked as the man checked the picture of a beautiful girl with a big grin.

"A Pirate wearing' straw hat...nope I hadn't seen her before" before the hat-wearing can ask another question when someone decided to intrude.