Shirahoshi

"You shouldn't be in here. The guards forbid it," Shirahoshi said, her voice trying to be strong, but her eyes once more began to fill with large tears that fell from her eyes.

"Ah, that sounds familiar. I'm sorry, it's just that I heard you crying, so I came to help stop the tears. I'm sorry if I've frightened you though," Jasmine said and Shirahoshi looked at her curiously, though still in that scared manner. "My crew and I were the ones who rescued your shark, Megalo, from the Kraken."

"Oh," Shirahoshi said, her eyes now wide and she smiled. "Thank you for that, Megalo is my only friend. If something were to happen to him." Shirahoshi trailed off, and her eyes once more filled with tears. This time her crying was louder, and Jasmine  shushed her again, humming the lullaby again. It seemed to work and she calmed down. Only in time for them both to notice the door to the tower was still open, and a large axe was hurtling in. Jasmine got in front of Shirahoshi in time, kicking the axe away, causing Shirahoshi to scream in fright, and then realizing Jasmine had saved her.

"Are you alright, Shira-chan?" Jasmine  asked Shirahoshi, who looked at her startled, but nodded her head.

"Shira-chan?" The princess asked, and Jasmine grinned and nodded her head.

"Your names really pretty, but a little long. Do you like the nickname?" Jasmine asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Ah, yes. I've never been given a nickname before." Shirahoshi smiled.

Who left this door open?" The familiar voice of one of the ministers asked, and Jasmine perked at this. "Princess, are you alright? We heard you scream."

"No, I did, but it was nothing. I just looked up and the door was open. I'm sorry for scaring you all. I'm fine," Shirahoshi answered slowly, and slightly in a shaky tone.

"Oh, well, we'll make sure everything is fine just in case. But I'll update you on the state of things right now," the sea horse said, and Jasmine made sure she was completely quiet. "We have brought the Strawhat Pirates here for the feast, however the princes have found out from Madame Shyarly that she has predicted that Mystic Mother Jasmine will destroy Fishman Island. Therefore we have arrested her swordsman. Her lion and other crewmates are being coerced now, and the Mystic Mother herself is missing. We were scared that woman had gotten to you. And then there are two other Strawhat Pirates missing. Please call for us immediately if that dreadful woman comes here."

"Minister of the Right, it's been five minutes," a soldier said, and Jasmine was thankful for when they left. Though the sound of the door closing, locking them in, was ominous and familiar. She let out her breath and the shark that had been swimming around the room, approached her and got closer to her. Jasmine laid her hands on the shark's snout. It had obviously known she was there.

"Thank you, both of you, for not giving me away," Jasmine said, and smiled up at Shirahoshi.

"I've heard of Madame Shyarly. Are you going to destroy Fishman Island, Jasmine-sama?" Shirahoshi asked, her eyes wide at the thought.

"I have no reason to. I must admit, I have met my fair share of people with precognition, however not like Madame Shyarly. She sees, whereas others I met just predict with cards. It is quite strange, but no future is ever truly written in stone, when I met this guy who once predicted I'd die, I didnt," Jasmine said and was about to continued when a teardrop landed near her.

"Thank goodness, I don't want my new friend to be a bad person," Shirahoshi said, and the young witch laughed lightly at this. "But, Jasmine-sama, what are you going to do about your crew?" Jasmine bit at her lower lip at the question.

"I know the strength of fishmen, however I also know the strength of my crew. I don't believe the guards could take them, so I don't have much reason to worry. But it does irk me that we are being arrested for something that might happen, even if it's something we didn't even do. What are they gonna do? Hold me till I die? That's not happening," Jasmine said and shook her head,