Walking around with a Dangerous Flamingo

"Hello." The children unanimously said.

"Fufufu. You're all well mannered, aren't you?"

"Yup!" "Mummy taught us everything!"

If the kids were just saying that their mother raised them, something probably happened to the husband or something.

"Well, I'm Donquixote Doflamingo." The man introduced himself.

"That's quite a unique name. It sounds like it could cover the Grand Line." Jasmine said in a form of flattery with a smile. "I'm Potter, Jasmine by the way." She introduced herself extending a hand to shake.

"Of course. And I am proud of it." Doflamingo said as his ego inflated by her comment. "And yours is just as original." He said as he took her hand to kiss it, but Jasmine snatched it away.

"I don't think you should use such familiarity on a person you just met." Jasmine scolded in jest with a smile.

Before Doflamingo could say anything else, James tugged on his pant leg to get his attention.

"Mister, you said you would take us to the Execution Platform. We would like to go." James said with a frown that looked more like a pout, the other kids agreed with him.

"They have a point. You did say you would." Jasmine said.

"Fufufu! Very well, I'll lead the way." The blonde said as he lead the group.
----------
While on the walk, Jasmine felt like someone was watching her. She turned to look to see if anyone was there. No one.

"Mummy, is something wrong?" Lily asked.

"Sorry hun. Mummy thought she saw something." She said as she adjusted her hold of Lily on her hip and caught up with her group.
--------------
The one watching in question was a man wearing a green cloak.

He looked a bit startled and shocked to hear the kids call her 'mummy'. He couldn't help but think that his adoptive daughter was forced to have kids at a young age or something, or maybe she adopted them.

Well, the important thing is she's back and okay. He was overcome with grief when he heard Jasmine was kidnapped. But now he'll keep a closer eye on her activities and his new grandchildren.

Although right now, she didn't seem to know that she was having a conversation with a Warlord of the Sea; and a dangerous one, Doflamingo.

The issue of dealing with the one who impregnated his daughter will come later.
------------------
On the way Jasmine decided to ask Doflamingo a question. "Doflamingo, if you knew where the execution platform is, does that mean you've been there before?"

"Actually, yes. I have. I was at a certain execution that the whole world knew about." He said.

"Would it be Roger's execution? If so, what was that day like?" Jasmine asked.

Doflamingo seemed to pause for a bit, thinking back to that day 20 years ago.

"It was at first a hot, sticky day. Pretty much like like now. Many people had gathered to see the famous Pirate Gold Roger be brought to the platform He was being walked to his own execution in his own hometown. Yet he walked as if it was a Victory Parade. He stood tall as if it was his coronation. No one knew how it happened right away, but it started to rain all of a sudden. One person asked where he hid his treasure; One Piece. Roger said with a laugh:
'You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in that one place! Now you just have to find it!'

That was what he said right before they skewered him.

That was what started the Age of Pirates.