The Florian Triangle

The Strawhat crew was enjoying their new ship as they were sailing along. The kids loved the grassy lawn and tree with a tire and swing, it gave them a place to play now.

Chopper got his own doctors office.

Sanji loved the kitchen.

The library and aquarium were a dream for Robin and some of the mystics.

Zoro and Dudley even got his own place to train in the crow's nest.

Buggy and Usopp got their own inventing rooms like Franky did.

The training room was a perfect place for the mystics.

There was even a spacious bath in the bathroom, which Alvida and Nami loved along with her own chart room.

The new animal room was perfect, and added with magic, spacious, there was even an area for Crocodile to perfect his sand abilities.

As for Jasmine,

She got her own captain quarters, master bathroom, and even an office/potion room.

She asked Franky for all the space, including for extra rooms, and even to make the bed and bath in her room a certain size way larger than her.

When Franky asked why, she said;

'Just in case.' With a smile.
--------------------

Franky had been a great addition to the ship. He was always making something new, and though they had all given up on having him wear pants, he was great. He, Buggy, and Usopp got along well, both tinkering away all day. And Franky had begun to show Usopp all of Sunny, and how to take care of her.

He had also made new weights for Zoro, making the man happy to have something heavier. And the two would usually drink together, laughing over the crew's antics.

Chopper seemed to just be impressed with everything that Franky did, being a Cyborg her little doctor was excited over the robot half of him. All the weapons and habits of Franky. Usually Franky would encourage it by doing something robot like.

The kids and Robin both accepted the man easily, Franky usually carrying two of Jasmine's children on his back. He seemed to dote on them a bit. Sometimes they would watch him work as well. Robin would be around them to make sure that Franky didn't curse too much, and then pass it on to them.

Sanji was happy with all the parts of his kitchen, and got along with Franky easily. Though treated him about the same as Usopp, still a man, but not a threat or an annoyance.

Nami had gotten mad at Franky when he had made her waver into a white horse design, but it had all turned out fine in the end. Just a bump on the head, and they were able to calm Nami down too. Besides that, because of the navigation abilities of the ship, she liked Franky, and was impressed with his skills. Like they all were.

The others got along with Franky in their own way as well.
--------------

Everyone a storm is coming, to your places!" Nami called and they all went to it, securing different areas of the ship. And within minutes the storm hit. The wind blew everything and the waves crashed down on them. Lightning struck and thunder roared overhead. It was getting rough, and Jasmine  was just able to save Chopper from going overboard, even if he had the key she didn't want him going over.
"Let's get out of this, everyone!" Franky called as he got up to the helm and began to activate something. Something beneath them moved and out of the dock system came two paddles on each side, and with them they began to speed through the storm. Until they were no longer being rained on and there was no more waves crashing.
Now they were in a thick fog that they could barely see through, and Jasmine  couldn't either. There was no light shining from above. They turned on the lanterns of the ship, to try and clear things up, but it barely did anything.