A Laughing Hyena

Well, Jasmine has seen a lot of weird stuff, but one thing that happened earlier took the cake.

It was nice and sunny and the next thing they knew, an entire Galleon was falling above them.

Right from the sky!

Another thing that happened was that Nami's log pose was pointing up towards the sky. She thought that it was broken, but Robin said otherwise.

Apparently the log was pointing towards a sky island. And from what they Salvage from the wreckage of the ship that fell on them, the island is presumed to be called Skypeia.

Although Nami said it may be just a fantasy, or something, Jasmine objected as well as Buggy.

"Nami you're trying to fix something that isn't even broken. Have you forgotten that this is the Grand Line? In these Waters, normal doesn't exist in the dictionary. You have to assume anything can happen, right uncle?"

"Exactly. No matter what happens you should always obey the log pose. It's the most steadfast and unbreakable rule in the Grand Line." Buggy said.

"Jasmine kaa-san and Buggy are right. That log is definitely pointing to an island. I bet my life on it." Robin confirmed.
-------------
"Hey, Auntie Robin" Lily started to talk, Robin averted her eyes from her book and her cool blue eyes is on her new Captain's daughter.

"Yes, Lily?" she smiled.

"Do you think there's Island in the sky? Like above those clouds" she inquired with curiosity of a kitten as her green eyes shine in excitement.

"Yes, Sky Island does dwell in the sky. This Log Book that was been dated 208 years ago and one of few Pirates that discovered the magnificent Island in the sky wrote by the deceased Captain. It's truly fascinating" she said softly as a ringing bell but then changed into disturbing frown.

"But…this book didn't tell me much. The ink on the pages has faded, and most of it had been torn off and missing, and what disturbed me the most why did it stay up there for so long? And…what could've happened to it?" Robin's mind is fumbled with so many unanswered questions, when she investigate the ship it was torn, burnt, impaled as if it has engaged in a bloody war. Her only theory that maybe there's people living above the clouds and possibly did damage the ship along with it Crew. Suddenly Lily started giggling and said.

"Well, mummy won't just sit here and wait. I can't wait to go to Sky Island and see for ourselves!" she exclaimed as she pumped her fist up, and Robin smiled at the young child.

"Not so fast, Lily" Nami finally said and looked at Lilywith rebuking eyes.

"Haven't you heard what Robin just said? Didn't you see the state of the ship? Whatever happened to it must have something to do with giant shadows that appeared in the sky, for all we know Sky Island is dangerous a one way ticket to death's door, going there will be like attempting suicide. I think its all clear that we should avoid Sky Island and move on" Nami exclaimed clearly, refused to go anywhere near that crazy place.

"I'm afraid we cannot do that, Nami." said Jasmine said while approaching the ladies and her child, as Lily ran to her and Nami look at her confusedly. Jasmine was wearing a noble-styled white blouse, black pants, and high heels.

"Jasmine is right. Log Pose functions by recording magnetic wave, and points for the next island in the Grand Line. In other words, even if we change our course the needle in the Log Pose will still point up to Sky Island. So Navigator-san, we cannot simply ignore it and move on to the next Island will be putting our lives at stake, this is the Grand Line, remember?" Robin has point out everything in the most logical way as easy as making pie, and Nami looks like she's about to die.

The Ocean's True Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें