Kuma

Now things were going crazy.

The marines arrived at the Sabaody Archipelago due to the situation of the Celestial Dragons.

One slaver was able to pull himself together to get some pictures of the creatures attacking the Auction House, and the mastermind was none other than Mystic Mother.

Sengoku was furious, shocked, and bewildered at the same time.

Such a thing hasn't happened before!

No one even knew what these beasts were.

"There's more about the incident. We were able to find out that all the Supernovas have gathered on the Sabaody Archipelago!" A lower officer reported.

In the same room was a man with a yellow striped suit, and slightly resembled some kind of rock star.

"Interesting. I'll go myself." The man said as he stood up.

"What? Admiral Kizaru?"

"I won't be long."
-----------------------
(By now, I think all the Supernovas know what's going on. So, I'll skip to a part with Kuma. But Jasmine notices he's part robot, and he has some of his Consciousness intact.)

"Kuma. I know you came here on your free will. Why are you here? Is it about the New World?"

Kuma stared for a while, still with his book in hand. Then he responded.

"Yes. With the strength you have now, you're not ready to even go into the New World just yet. It's the reason people call the first half of the Grand Line 'Paradise'. Besides, you've already got another goal in mind. Being as stubborn as your adoptive father was, I won't stop you. I did know him for a while." He said sitting down.

"Eh? You mean Dragon? What's he like?"

"...I'm assuming Garp didn't tell you. Dragon's a revolutionary. The Revolutionary Leader actually. He was married to Gol D. Ria. The late pirate King's sister."

Most of those who heard of those two people then freaked.

Not only was Jasmine related to such a dangerous man, she was the niece of the late pirate king.

Jasmine then told Kuma she understood why he was here, he had some of Kizaru's light abilities in his system, and it was some kind of procedure. As if he was becoming a puppet. She figured it was to gain the government's trust.

Kuma didn't show it, but he was relieved to see his old boss's adoptive daughter alive. He was around her at one point when she was still very little.

Now that she grew to get this big in the world, she would garner a lot of attention. But it could get her killed.

He told finally told Jasmine and her crew that he was instructed to get rid of them. But Jasmine had an idea.

She had Kuma go against dummies of her and her crew. And once they were sent away using his devil fruit power, they would turn to dust somewhere.

Then, she conjured a fake replica of her ship for enemies to fall for, and had Kuma send hers away near Marineford, in a cave hidden from view.

She took out Ace's paper again.

One week.

That's how long they had to prepare.

She knew she needed help.

There was one place to do it.

Impel Down.

In other newspapers, she read that Jinbei of the Fishman Pirates, The Revolutionaries Ivankov, and other infamous pirates were there. They could help cause a ruckus.
-----------------
While her crew were preparing for the invasion to happen, Jasmine and the Twins snuck to Impel Down, along with her creature case, and such. With a luck potion she had, they were able to get by the guards, and sneak into the level where Ivankov was.

He was amazed of Mystic Mother's feats, saying he kept an eye on her activities. Though he was shocked that she was Dragon's adoptive child. He gave his support and assistance immediately.

Now they had to get out.

Meanwhile, Fred and George found Jinbei who told them that Ace's execution was moved up to three days. Time was running out!

Although she rarely did this, she teleported herself, Ivankov, his followers, and other prisoners that would help back to the ship.

The twins did the same.

After an explanation, the crew hustled to get to Marineford.

Jasmine knew it was time for the big guns.

She activated a charm that gave the ship gigantic wings, like a golden snitch, they would get there.
-------------
Sorry it took me so long, or that the chapter was short, I was re watching the series to help me.

Plz comment!

Next the war kicks off!