Invasion of Eneis Lobby!

Now begins the Eneis Lobby arc...
They better beware of the protective mother.
--------------
Suddenly, Jasmine felt her scar flare in pain again. It wasn't as painful as when Voldemort was still around, but it told her something bad happened.

She hopped up and went out the door. She jumped down onto the main deck and looked across the earth. Robin was stumbling towards them, clothes torn and body bloody. Jasmine ran to her side and so did everyone else, Nami calling to Zoro and Usopp before coming as well.

Robin saw them and smiled, before finally collapsing to the ground. Jasmine reached her first, followed by Sanji, and then Ginny and Chopper. The two took over and began applying first aid to Robin. When they were done with that they allowed her to be moved and taken back to the ship. They placed her in her bed and Chopper and Ginny got more into the wounds, she was acting more as a nurse.

They all were to remain outside of the room till they were done. Now they were all pacing on deck. Jasmine ordered Crocodile, Buggy and his men to keep a lookout for any threats.

Anything she would take as a threat right now. First Merry, and now Robin.

Finally Chopper told them they could come in and they were greeted by an awake Robin who was smiling in a tired manner, bandages and salves all over her body. Jasmine kneeled before Robin and looked over her injuries. "Robin, who did this to you?" Ginny asked.

Robin seemed to hesitate before she responded. "Cipher Pol 9, also known as CP9. They're a secret government agencies that deal with assassination and all the darker parts of the government. There are more versions of them to my knowledge. I was taken by one of their agents, who propositioned me. They wanted me to assassinate Iceberg, have him pin the blame on all of you, and leave everything to be pinned on you. And they would take me in. They said they would leave you all alone if I went with them…but I refused. I want to go on more adventures together…so I said no. He tried to take me by force then. I was able to escape and made my way back here. They'll come for me again though. I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Robin. I'm glad you came back, we'll all protect you, right guys?" Jasmine asked and they all gave their confirmations. Making Robin smile. "We won't allow them to take your future away."

"They were also looking for someone else. Someone named Cutty Flam," Robin said, and her eyes began to droop. On the other hand Jasmine was wide awake and ready to fight at any moment.

------------------
"Everyone's is to be with someone else at all times, no going out alone. They may strike one of us like they did Robin, or try to assassinate us if they suspect what we've done," Jasmine said and Usopp and Nami looked very worried over this, and immediately clung to the others. Sanji more than happy to protect Nami. And Zoro looking over Usopp.

"Jasmine, do you think they'll still try to use us?" Bill asked.

"I don't see how they could. Bon Clay was the one who had the ability to take on another's form. And if I look out for Iceberg, than we really can't be linked," Jasmine said and nodded her head, her words seeming to make everyone feel a little better. Jasmine then called out Wilbur and Sprout, a trowbuckle, again not saying a word. Jasmine told him what he needed and he agreed. Wilbur already camouflaged himself and Sprout was to be on Robin's person and followed Jasmine below deck.

Wilbur and Sprout was to stay camouflaged at Robin's side, and remain with her, even if she was caught until Jasmine gave the signal.

(At this point, I think we all know what's going to happen, but Robin knows that her crew would come for her. So I'll skip to the part where the gang is taking the train to Eneis Lobby)