Vs. New Fishman Pirates

Now the real fight was underway.

"Oi, Jasmine , I had hoped you'd leave more than fifty thousand. I wanted to have some real fun," Zoro called to her, and Jasmine  turned and apologized. Behind her the fishman were rallying once more, drawing courage and confidence over the fact that they had superior numbers. They also drew on their hate and idea of revenge to spur them to victory.

At the same time her own crew was ready for a fight. Zoro and Sanji getting ready to compete with each other again. The order to advance was given once more, and Jasmine  and hers stood in a line, relaxed and ready to move. Jasmine  made the first move against the next move, jumping high into the air and opening her mouth. "Roar of the Celestial Dragon!"

A large swirling mass of Celestial Magic left her mouth, tearing through the air and enemies. Her roar was much wider than two years ago, allowing her to encompass for area, and therefore more damage against more people. She landed on the ground afterwards and crashed into the ground, creating a large crater beneath her before she brought out her whip and swirled it around her, knocking numerous opponents around and away. She could hear her crew raging after her, their battle cries ringing out with her roars.

Jasmine  brought her hand out and curled her fingers slightly, spinning around completely with her hand out like that she called out, "Claw Sweep of the Celestial Lightning Dragon!" Jasmine  called, and the magic released itself. It spun out for her hand in all direction. It went about ten meters in all directions, and shocked and fried any it touched. And those it touched just before it dissipated were thrown up into the air like bugs.

Jasmine  then roared like a lion, but added a bit of a hint of lightning to it, adding a shockwave to it, knocking all of those in the air into the ground.

"Kraken! Come here and fight!" Hody's voice yelled out, and Jasmine  watched with everyone as a familiar shape climbed over the walls of the plaza and then slammed its body into the ground, sending out gusts of debris around it. It was Sting. The Kraken she had names and tamed on their way down to Fishman Island. Sting roared, and the people around the plaza screamed in fright at the legendary creature of the depths.

Before Sting could attack any of them though Jasmine  went to him. "Sting!" Jasmine  shouted from below him, gaining its attention. "I thought it was you! I missed you after you left us, I really wanted to ride on your back again!" After she said that Sting lifted two tentacles and slammed them down next to her, kicking up more debris. The Fishmen celebrated, thinking their pet had ended her. But Jasmine  instead began to laugh as the large tentacles picked her up and placed her on his back. He began to storm around the plaza till Jasmine  directed him to wrap loosely around Shirahoshi, as an added protection for the mermaid. She had the shield, but best to not give that away unless completely necessary.

Jasmine  took a moment to look around the plaza from Sting's back. Franky was on a bike, and a tank with a dinosaur head was moving around and shooting. Jimbei and Robin were fighting close together as well. Zoro and Sanji were competing on who could take down more people. And Wendy, Brook, and Loke were fighting close together as well.

Jasmine  nodded to herself. Things were going well so far.

Jasmine  jumped off of Sting, and then jumped into the fray once more. She noticed that on top of the regular fighters that they had sent out, that Hody's commanders were also mobilizing. Some were still where they had begun, but the small one and the octopus had moved into action. The tall squid, purple and blue one, hammer friendly one, and Hody were still at the stage.

Jasmine  was tired of Hody's attitude. He was just lounging there like he had already one, and she could feel the fear Sting had for the head shark. She couldn't allow that. She looked at Hody and narrowed her eyes. Her lioness power coming back to life at her call, and then she slugged Hody, hitting his face and sending him once more into the plaza wall, but this time he went up some before crashing into the walls.