25. Married??

Ruhaan's pov:

Adira said,"I think you have forgot Ruhaan's wife, that is me. I have a special song for my husband"

With this she stood up and came to me. What is she going to do now..?

She placed her hands around my neck and sang the below song

Soona soona lamha lamha
Meri raahein tanha tanha
Aa kar mujhe tum thaam lo
Manzil teri dekhe rasta

Mud ke zara ab dekh lo
Aisa milan phir ho na ho
Sab kuchh mera tum hi to ho

Bepanah pyaar hai aaja
Tera intezaar hai aaja

She slowly wrapped my arms around her waist.

Yaadon ke dhaagon mein hum tum bandhe hain Zara dor tum thaam lo Baahon mein phir se pighal jaane do mujhko Phir se mera naam

Main woh shamaa hoon jo roshan tumhein kar ke Khud to pighal jaungi
Subah ka sooraj tumhaare liye hai
Main hoon raat dhal jaungi

She came close to me and about to kiss me when I placed hand between our lips and pushed her away.

I said,"I am not fan of PDA. Sorry guys."

I looked at the place where Zara was sitting but she was not there. She left Ruhaani with Aarzoo. I thought of calling her then I thought she might not want to see me when she is depressed.

I don't want to go to my room so I was sitting in the garden on bench when I saw Zara going towards the mountain. Why is she going there?

I quickly followed her but I lost her mid way. She lost her mind What the hell is she doing here in forest at evening?

I started calling her name but there was no response. I checked my phone there was no signal. I think I should go back and take everyone help to look for her. If I get lost then who will find her. yes, I should go back and inform others.

I took few steps when I heard Zara's voice calling for help. I quickly ran towards the sound when I saw her lying on side slope. I think she slipped from the path as it is too steep. Her eyes are strained with tears. She is holding her leg which is bleeding.

I quickly slid along the slope and reached her. I hugged her to comfort her. She started crying and said,"I was so scared. It is getting dark. I was alone."

I said,"Who told you to run into the forest?"

She said,"It's all because of y-. I mean How will we return? Ruhaani will be restless. She can't stay without me."

I looked at the path above us and it's too far. I mean we can't climb up from here.

I said,"I think we have to wait for the help. We can't climb up."

She said,"Who told you to slide just like that? You should have called for help. Now how will we reach the top of it and go back?"

I said,"your tears make me lose my mind. you know this Zara. I saw your tears and leg bleeding, I can't stop myself and came down. I just-"

I stopped my rambling when I saw her staring at me.

I cleared my throat which brought her out of her trance. I said,"Anyway it's good we are together and not alone."

She just nodded and looked away.

It got completely dark now. We can't see anything. Zara shifted closer to me and I quickly wrapped my arm around her. I know she is scared of darkness. I switched my phone torch on and stood up when Zara stood up and got hold of my hand.