49. Pain

Ruhaan's pov:

Our plane landed in India. As the time to go home is coming closer My heart beat is increasing. I have not met my family in two years. I was not in contact with anyone except mumma. What would I tell them if they ask about Adira? Do they know about my and Ruhaani's relation? So many questions but there are no answers.

Once we reached I was so tensed all my family members standing at entrance waiting for us. The second mom saw me she was crying. Zara embraced Maahi mom and started crying. My papa and Zaan papa has no reaction. They are still angry with me. I hugged mom.

She said,"Adira didn't come with you."

I saw Zara getting tensed on the mention of Adira.

Arham said,"Jiya Ma, she had some emergency at hospital so she didn't come."

She said,"okay then..let's go inside. It's so cold here."

We all went inside and Zara's tears are unstoppable. Ruhaani also getting uncomfortable. She looked like she is about to cry.

I took her in my lap and said,"What happened Ruhaani?".

She said,"Why mumma is crying?"

I said,"she is seeing your grand ma after long time so she is crying. Don't worry she will be fine."

She nodded her head and said,"Papa, you told me we came here for vacation so you will show me places, right?"

I said,"Of course..I will take you to many places..we will have full fun."

She looked excited.

She said,"When we will be going?"

I said,"Let's discuss with everyone then we will decide, okay?"

She said,"okay..Thank you Papa..I love you."

I hugged her close to me and said,"I love you too beta."

Mumma said,"What just she called you?"

I looked up from my daughter and everyone is looking at me awaiting answer.

Oh shut it seems like they don't know I am Ruhaani's father.

Papa said,"Jiya..we will talk later about this. Let them rest."

Mumma said,"but Maan-"

Papa said,"Jiya you come with me."

Papa took mumma from there.

Maahi mom said,"Zaan you come with me I want to talk with you."

The glares she is giving dad...I don't think it's going to be smooth talking.

Did papa and Zaan papa know about this?"

Arham placed hand on my shoulders and said,"Everything will be fine. Don't worry. We will meet for breakfast..rest for a while."

He looked at Zubair and said,"Come with you. I will show you the guest room."

Yarah and Yazan also left from there. Yarah was angry with me for leaving them when they needed me. She didn't even speak to me. I don't blame her she requested me a lot to stay but Adira was adamant. I had no choice but I can't tell her that. Yazan was silent. I was not able understand if he is  angry with me or not.

They all left leaving me, Zara and Ruhaani.

Zara said,"Ruhaani let's go."

Ruhaani looked at me and said,"Papa you are also staying with us, right?"

Zara said,"Ruhaani let papa rest in his room. You come with me."

Ruhaani said,"But mumma I want to be with papa."